Obamacare Death Panels Arriving

Got it? Or do you need the Big Chief tablet treatment also? Originally Posted by LexusLover

______________________________ _______________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

______________________________ ________________

There you go, asswipe. Draft yourself a memo and copy Little One.

Psssst ... I have "arranged" for my "end of life decisions" .....!!!

And I'll take the Texas solution to health care any time over the Fed program!!!! But ....

...I'm not one of those "30 million" for whom the Fed program was designed! Right? Are you?
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Got it? Or do you need the Big Chief tablet treatment also? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexus now thinks he is a Big Chief. More like Big Joke.
Lexus now thinks he is a Big Chief. More like Big Joke. Originally Posted by WTF
Is that all you got about the "affordable care act" ..?

Hurry and find another "cutesy and pastie"! Before they get outdated.

All that you are doing is showing now that not only are you a dumb-ass and ass-wipe, ...

.... but also you are simply a blowhard!

When you all got nothing of substance, then the name calling begins ... so I figure you understand that.

Apparently, I figured wrong.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2013, 11:40 AM
______________________________ _______________

And I'll take the Texas solution to health care any time over the Fed program!!!! But ....

...I'm not one of those "30 million" for whom the Fed program was designed! Right? Are you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right like you are not going to take advantage of Medicare! Are you? You greedy bastards are the problem. You want more out of that program thsn you put in!
Right like you are not going to take advantage of Medicare! Are you? You greedy bastards are the problem. You want more out of that program thsn you put in! Originally Posted by WTF
This just goes to show you how totally ignorant you are and how much of a blowhard.

Ass-wipe ... I'm still contributing ... dumb-shit.....

And every time I see an Escalade parked in a "handicap" spot at Walmart.. I think of you!
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2013, 12:15 PM
This just goes to show you how totally ignorant you are and how much of a blowhard.

Ass-wipe ... I'm still contributing ... dumb-shit.....

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The question was..."Will you be taking advantage of the Federal Program called , Medicare? ''

Is that to hard of a question for you to answer?

And every time I see an Escalade parked in a "handicap" spot at Walmart.. I think of you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't shop at Walmart but I thought you greeters got special upfront parking.
JD..you asked earlier, "If this were all about Obama, why did we fight Hillary when she offered up her plan?" With that response, I can see you don't remember too much about that fight back then.

I know you don't remember too much about it because Obamacare is essentially the REPUBLICAN PLAN offered up by the republicans to oppose Hillary. Obamacare is primarily a private insurance plan supported and promoted by the republicans in the early 90's. Now they oppose their own plan! So there is the proof that this is simply opposing anything and most everything Obama proposes. They don't care if they destroy America in the process.
JD..you asked earlier, "If this were all about Obama, why did we fight Hillary when she offered up her plan?" With that response, I can see you don't remember too much about that fight back then.

I know you don't remember too much about it because Obamacare is essentially the REPUBLICAN PLAN offered up by the republicans to oppose Hillary. Obamacare is primarily a private insurance plan supported and promoted by the republicans in the early 90's. Now they oppose their own plan! So there is the proof that this is simply opposing anything and most everything Obama proposes. They don't care if they destroy America in the process. Originally Posted by txrancher1
It's a little early for the prevailing winds to be shifting so as to come from the Austin area, but I can see that some sort of "cloud" has settled upon the Hill Country. When that happens it is better if the folks up there "shelter in place" rather than breath that shit in.

Here's what you just posted:

"Obamacare is primarily a private insurance plan" .... blah, blah, blah.

Without specifics (don't want to "out" anyone in here) .... do you know someone who has ...

lets say Aetna health care coverage carried over from last year ... non-employment?

#1: Does the Federal government have access to their medical records?
#2: Are their premiums higher this year (2013) than last (2012)?
#3. Are their copays the same as this year (2013) when compare to last year (2012)?
#4: Are their deductibles the same this year (2013) as last (2012)?
#5: Have they been notified that they will have the EXACT same cover next year (2014)?
#6: Have they been notified that they will pay the EXACT same premium next year 2014?
#7: Is Aetna even going to offer health care coverage in their state next year (2014)?

Since your man Obainable used the same example when describing Obamacare as it relates to the United States health care system .. I will also .....

saying "Obamacare" is "primarily a private insurance plan" is like saying

the United Postal Office is a "private mail carrier"!!!! B.U..L..L..S..H..I..T... !!!!!!!!

And since you are a Texas Rancher .. you know what that is and not to step in it.
Ranch Dressing strikes again.

Private plan? Why are private companies leaving the business in South Carolina and California? Doesn't sound too private friendly to me.

The GOP plan to counter Hillary?? This is a real stretch. This is somewhat like the Romney (not GOP) plan in MA. The only problem is that MA needed the money from the federal government to make it work. Where does the federal government to get the money now?

Also remember that the GOP was cut out of the negoiations completely. That means no tort reform, no portable HSAs, no buying insurance across state lines, and a lot of other GOP ideas that are not a government plan but a way to help private insurance streamline the process.
The question was..."Will you be taking advantage of the Federal Program called , Medicare? ''

Is that to hard of a question for you to answer?

I don't shop at Walmart but I thought you greeters got special upfront parking. Originally Posted by WTF
See there you go being "presumptuous" again ... comes natural with liberals, does it?

By the time you Obaminable thieves take all the funds for Obamacare .. won't be none.

And just because I happen to see Escalades parked in the handi spot ... no need to "assume" I'm there to shop either. Of course, if they are still nonunion then you probably wouldn't either.
Ranch Dressing strikes again.

Private plan? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Hill Country Plan (of attack) is:

The GOP failed to pull our heads out of our asses for voting for Obamacare.

"It's those damn Republicans, again, failing to save the Republic from the Democrats." Line
  • Doove
  • 08-11-2013, 02:09 PM
And just because I happen to see Escalades parked in the handi spot Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've seen Lexus' parked in handicapped spots too.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm...
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2013, 02:34 PM
See there you go being "presumptuous" again ... comes natural with liberals, does it?

By the time you Obaminable thieves take all the funds for Obamacare .. won't be none.

And just because I happen to see Escalades parked in the handi spot ... no need to "assume" I'm there to shop either. Of course, if they are still nonunion then you probably wouldn't either. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I figure you are there to work.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Also remember that the GOP was cut out of the negoiations completely. That means no tort reform, no portable HSAs, no buying insurance across state lines, and a lot of other GOP ideas that are not a government plan but a way to help private insurance streamline the process. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If I remember correctly Kennedy had died, Brown had been elected and instead of the Senate and House version going to conference , they went ahead and had to pass wtf thry hsd without cleaning up the bill. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm... Originally Posted by Doove
You have been hanging around with BJtex too much...