Your Thoughts Ladies & Gentlemen

Besides that
Besides that Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
That was the entire list.
if you were going to do something like this throw your money in the trash and repeat third grade. Originally Posted by Angel T
I took the liberty of correcting your post.
I would tell the gent who offered it to me to split it into two payments..simply until the trust is built..i dont renig on my commited friends..and any girl that would mess that up is a flippin idiot!!
When a hook floats as preposterous a proposition as this is out there, my favorite thing in the world is to watch the other hooks post their tepid, tacit support.
I still haven't gotten answer

so confused some

pay up front the feel she suggested

but how many visits do you get

is it unlimited?
anytime I want? when im drunk I come by late at night?

or is it set times and laid out in advance
that's why I suggested the punch card lol

ive moved girl in my house and did something not like this though
she house sat for me did chores around the house cleaned, laundry basically lived with me
I covered her bills and expenses for the time she was there but it was as we went no in advance

and I gotta admit she fucked me a lot way more than I thought it would be, and was a decent arrangement until.. lol

the dreaded I want more from you, at the close of the summer.
so.. hard to find these deals that work out well
NBT,
you know I like to get conversations started on all sorts of topics.

(Just because I started a threAD about it doesn't mean anything)
That's the standard chronology, right there.

I would prefer amoebic dysentery to what this hook has proposed here.
Agreeing to this is roughly equivalent to welcoming a swarm of locusts upon one's self.
When a hook floats as preposterous a proposition as this is out there, my favorite thing in the world is to watch the other hooks post their tepid, tacit support. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I could be wrong but I assumed that she posted this after she read about sugar arrangements in the other thread.
Also, I read somewhere around here about a girl who offered 10 one hour dates for $1,000 upfront and there were some gentlemen who took her up on that. I can't remember who it was.
Is that what this is?
I still haven't gotten answer

so confused some

pay up front the feel she suggested

but how many visits do you get

is it unlimited?
anytime I want? when im drunk I come by late at night?

or is it set times and laid out in advance
that's why I suggested the punch card lol

ive moved girl in my house and did something not like this though
she house sat for me did chores around the house cleaned, laundry basically lived with me
I covered her bills and expenses for the time she was there but it was as we went no in advance

and I gotta admit she fucked me a lot way more than I thought it would be, and was a decent arrangement until.. lol

the dreaded I want more from you, at the close of the summer.
so.. hard to find these deals that work out well Originally Posted by Missburger
This sounds quite a bit like the standard girlfriend relationship if I'm comprehending correctly.

But like in an objectifying, female-captive way. No?
This sounds quite a bit like the standard girlfriend relationship if I'm comprehending correctly.

But like in an objectifying, female-captive way. No? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Haha. Sign me up!
Would only consider it with established trust, which takes awhile. No problem with my regular as we've been doing this quite awhile, and we trust each other unconditionally. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Yes very true : ) xoxoxoxoxo