Climate change and weather events ... yes, they really are connected!

I actually agree, cause once we run out of fossil fuels, and that day is coming, we're back to horses.
So perhaps consider when fossil fuels will be depleted.
In the meantime, help a gal learn to ride like a cowgirl. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
There will always be extractable hydrocarbons useful for improving man's life. It will be a question of how much the cost. When they get expensive, we will use nuclear(fusion if it turns out to be possible).

There will never be enough solar or wind power to meet man's desire for comfort, nourishment, and mobility. Someone who claims that is an idiot.

That being said, hydrocarbons ought to be used for chemicals, and not fuel.
Why do you think man can not change the climate? You think the earth can take whatever we throw at it? Or is the sky so big you can never fill it up with green house gasses the way they say?

I'm not as into the doom and gloom but I think its something to be considered and properly researched. Not stick our heads in the sand and wait for zombie Jesus to save us. Originally Posted by Trey

Well there you go....properly researched. The ice age people, wait...the famine people, wait...the global warming people, wait....the drought people, wait, ....the climate change people haven't been right yet. They keep changing the name of the song before more people realize the fraud being perpetrated. It would take nothing less than a full scale nuclear war to cause man made climate change. Instead of listening to Hollywood about a 1,000 year nuclear winter do some thinking and research. The earth would heal itself in a couple of decades. Whether man can do the same or not is debateable which is the point. The earth will be here long after we've left.
If Trump and Kim start lobbing nukes there may be part of the world man won't live in for a while.
Well there you go....properly researched. The ice age people, .... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Which "ice age"?

The Huronian, Cryogenian, Andean-Saharan, Karoo Ice Age, or the Quaternary glaciation?
If Trump and Kim start lobbing nukes there may be part of the world man won't live in for a while. Originally Posted by bamscram
Well that counts you out!

The only thing you got going for you (with the other 3 Amigas) is that cockroaches are known to be able to withstand 6 to 10 times the radiation that humans can tolerate.
Lexus Lover?

So THATS what it's about!

I thought it was a big AA whooker named Lexus who beat your ass and made a man of you, allegedly.

But YOU were the guy trying to fuck the car in the parking lot of Nau's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And do you think that memes of HRC upset me? I've moved past last November. There are new evils to combat and idiots to rein in.

For you, last November was the high point of a dull and uneventful life of blue collar drudgery. You see, we were all overwhelmed by the fact that America could elect a black man President. You must feel equally as proud of the fact that you elected a lying, cheating, piece of shit. Something you've obviously yearned for...

Just like you yearn for those (forbidden topic) you always talk about.

Sucks to be you pussyboy!

Well that counts you out!

The only thing you got going for you (with the other 3 Amigas) is that cockroaches are known to be able to withstand 6 to 10 times the radiation that humans can tolerate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well your dingy ass will be gone, and this forum will be better.
Not to try and move this back into topic but now we've got another Cat 4 in the Atlantic... Maria!

Don't you wish Twitler would build a wall in the fucking ocean?