Ladies: Top 10 things (supplies) you just can't live without at your in-call. Guys top 5 (I'll make it easy) that you look for or need in a ladies In-call. I'll share mine.

where I stay sometimes the lobby is so cold I have to got outside to warm up
and trying to eat at the bar and hope no one see the head lights on lol
Yep. Here, too. It seems to have become a 'new' thing (over the last decade maybe).

Instead of just making the place comfortable, it's crank up the A/C and rip the knob off. Makes me want to take a sledgehammer and bash the hell out of it until it stops working.

Oh, yeah. Baby wipes. That....fucking smell.

Totally feel you on that. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Yep. Here, too. It seems to have become a 'new' thing (over the last decade maybe).

Instead of just making the place comfortable, it's crank up the A/C and rip the knob off. Makes me want to take a sledgehammer and bash the hell out of it until it stops working. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

I wonder if the rise of obesity has something to do with it. I've been a bit overweight at various points in my life. Maybe topped out at 215. I'm 5' 11". Now about 180 lb. But even when I was heavier I didn't like it very cold. But you see folks toting an extra 100 lbs., etc. and you wonder if thermostats are catering to them. Just a thought with no substantive data to back it up other than the increase in obesity.
Speaking of Condoms ...

There were 30 guys in that horse?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan...n_in_the_horse

Can you imagine back in those days they didn't have deodorant body wash and speed sticks and the horse had no Air Conditioning.

EEEEEWWWW!!
Most of mine have been covered.

1. A clean place. No smell of cigarettes or other smokable items
2. Nice neutral scent body wash if a shower is offered.
3. A nice clean folded towel. Nothing worse then being told to use the towel on the hook. Always makes me wonder if it’s the towel of the day.
4. Varieties of condoms. I usually bring my own but prefer skyn large vs magnums. They are as about as thick as those old dish gloves your mom used to wash dishes.
5 no piles of dirty laundry everywhere
6. Finally while we all want to smell good for each other how about no perfume around the neck. It never fails that I take a shower and the get the obligatory hug goodbye to get in the car and smell the perfume on my neck and cheek. (I keep a small bottle of my body wash in my trunk. This way even in a sink I can wash my face and neck with it should such an emergency arise
  • =cP
  • 03-20-2019, 10:27 AM
My Incall has absolutely anything and everything a man needs...including me

From rolled towels, robes, fancy shampoos, shave kits to a manicure set, snacks/cheeseboards and a fully stocked fridge/bar...the loveshack always has upbeat music with candles on and if you've been to my place, then you've seen the mirrors
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I like cheeseboards.... What if I wanted to take over as DJ with my own "Berkliegh Mix"? The former DJ in me has compiled a soundtrack to our eventual tryst....