I'm breaking my "lost a bet" to bring you something you don't get everyday.

You're not much a comedian either... Originally Posted by WTF
But he is a StupidOldFart and Joe the Bloehard's star doesn't shine any brighter.
LMAO

attempting to make heads or tails out of your doublespeak befalls comprehension ... PERIOD. Originally Posted by CJ7
Seriously, CBJ7???? You're criticizing others for incomprehensible posts?
CBJ7 commenting on comprehension! Now THAT'S funny! I'll bet he doesn't even understand his own post!

And check this out, if something "befalls comprehension", it means that its comprehension is confirmed! He actually said the posts were easy to comprehend! But that he can't comprehend them! This is TOO funny!

Comprehension has taken place, but he missed it!

befall [bɪˈfɔːl]
vb -falls, -falling, -fell, -fallen Archaic or literary
1. (intr) to take place; come to pass
2. (tr) to happen to
3. (intr; usually foll by to) to be due, as by right

Good one, CBJ7! You may really be the dumbest poster on here! Congratulations!

Fucking idiots ducking the discussion.

And they attack REAL Americans.
  • Seedy
  • 12-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Fucking idiots ducking the discussion.

And they attack REAL Americans. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And anyone who is a REAL american did not vote for that lying cocksucking piece of shit odumbo.
And anyone who is a REAL american did not vote for that lying cocksucking piece of shit odumbo. Originally Posted by seedman55

You need to tell me what you really feel.....

But........................... ..

Yep I agree!
And anyone who is a REAL american did not vote for that lying cocksucking piece of shit odumbo. Originally Posted by seedman55
Ironically, it was the same 47% that Romney accurately predicted would not vote for Obama.
  • Seedy
  • 12-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Yea bt, and when they want to take more than half of what you worked your ass off for , what are you gonna do? Me, not anyway in hell, they'll have to take me out first, and i'll take a few with me.....no bullshit...
LMAO

attempting to make heads or tails out of your doublespeak befalls comprehension ... PERIOD. Originally Posted by CJ7
if you cant read you just cant read..no help for ya
WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAHHHH!

LMAO @ Chicken Little crybaby bitches!