GFE to PSE upgrade, is it worth it?

You are funny, Gimme_that.

You really have to communicate a little more with the ladies that you do extended dates with. All your con's are things that you're supposed to be aware of or in control of before the date.

1. Try sharing an appetizer as opposed to having a full meal.

2. Though dressed nicely, a lady doesn't have to be wearing garters and stockings or girdles to dinner. That is uncomfortable.

3. She should have a level of natural beauty where ruining her makeup should be the last of her worries. There is nothing wrong with letting you see the garters and stockings before dinner, cleaning up and going out to eat.

4. Being herself should BE fantasy mode. Communications in emails and on the phone prior to the date should let you know how her sense of humor runs, or if she puts on the "I agree" face, or can politely explain your differences without offending you. You should have enough in common to where the conversations should go both ways.

But that won't stop your penis from doing the picking. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Well said love.
If she is a ATF there should be any extra I would think! Originally Posted by Still Looking
My bad! I meant to say "shouldn't" be an extra charge! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm beginning to think the problem here is that SHE is his ATF, but HE is NOT her ATF. He's just an occasional client.