SHOULD A NEW PROVIDER BE EXPECTED TO BE AS EXPERIENCED AS A PROVIDER THAT'S BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR MONTHS AND YEARS?????

I spy another wolfprincess

This one is already starting off on the wrong foot doesn't know what she is doing at all. Please learn before you participate it isn't rocket science
Texting grannie pimp for on the fly instructions is wrong on so many levels.

The total lack of respect, iop or really any attention given to your client towards the end of the session could be a career killer.

Thank You for bringing this to our attention.

I agree with the others who've suggested firing your grannie, pimp, helper, trainer or wtf ever you're calling the person on the other end of that phone. Originally Posted by Adonis
Fuck that! Granny pimp don't play dat shit!!!

Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one. You know how you would want to be treated. The gents here are the same way. Time to sink or swim doll. Good luck. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Do I ever agree with you, or what. Excuses are worse than assholes- a total abdication of responsibility, and lack of credibility.

It is so American to lay the blame on some or something but the real reason. I didn't meet you on time because I forgot my watch. Yeh, but you have your cell phone. Minor- but it is gets worse.

I was Canadian before American. I had my ass warmed with kindle sticks from age 3 for excusing. Learned by 5, tell the truth even when I was the one who messed up. Punishment was minimal because I accepted responsibility for my error. Done it since. No shame in fucking up, Big shame in blaming someone or something else.

I know there are other ethnics conduct themselves the same; but most American born, excepting Texas, Montano, Idahos, Oklahoma born, wow, some excuses I have heard causes me to shake my head- Ny, CA, OR, WA. DC. NJ. heading my list. OOOPs, progressive Liberals!

Now, politicians are their own class of blamers- I did not count them in my former comments- as are attorneys, heck, why name them all. My comments deal with Main Street. You and me.