Super Bowl 2017

... he's probably taking the SHORT bus to where the valets congregate to park the cars.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FTFY
If those plans were real...he wouldn't be talking about them....just goes to show how stupid he makes himself look over and over again...

Anyone figure out this tards previous handle...yet..It's not too hard to determine.

Gotta Love all the red and green eyed feedback.

Quite entertaining. Hope y'all sweeties have a great SB weekend ;-)
You mean spending time discussing your reviews?

Then your buddy SissyLips' reviews ... all 2 of them!

Didn't you bring up "reviews"? Or is that why you want to bail? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would have written two reviews, but your moms said not to.

Talk about a threesome, whew!

(Drop the mic on that)
You mean spending time discussing your reviews?

Then your buddy SissyLips' reviews ... all 2 of them!

Didn't you bring up "reviews"? Or is that why you want to bail? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep. Both of em are unverifiable... he is smart like that.
I would have written two reviews, but your moms said not to.

Talk about a threesome, whew!

(Drop the mic on that) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That puts you in a fetish category in which you probably don't want to be, but hey knock yourself out! When are you "coming out"?
If those plans were real...he wouldn't be talking about them....just goes to show how stupid he makes himself look over and over again... Originally Posted by SNL9933
... I saw somewhere that beer salespersons were getting $12 an hour .... gross .... don't know if there's a commission on top! If he were working for me it would by contract basis pay for the beer up front and a deposit on the cooler he takes with him. He pays the % before he gets another two 6 packs to sell.
haha. thought there might be an answer/opinion here. as soon as this news story aired my first thought was "run this by eccie" followed by "sounds like bullshit news spin or some freak trying to spin their way out of an arrest"

*smh*

after skimming the thread have to go with the naysayers. there was no facts offered in any news story that I myself caught on TV and not to be harsh, but from what could be witnessed of the alleged victim, she hardly looked like someone who would be targeted to be kidnapped without going into the logic of that. you don't target a butcher and just steal hamburger do you? seen better hanging out at intersections asking for money. (mostly meaning seems like there should be plenty of others to have been found)

not to mention the cameras were filming her right in front of a nice hotel which looked to be in the city. not some seedy out of the main public eye as you would expect if the story was to be believed at all.

partially wonder if was still naive to the hobby would I buy this story
haha. thought there might be an answer/opinion here. as soon as this news story aired my first thought was "run this by eccie" followed by "sounds like bullshit news spin or some freak trying to spin their way out of an arrest"

*smh*

after skimming the thread have to go with the naysayers. there was no facts offered in any news story that I myself caught on TV and not to be harsh, but from what could be witnessed of the alleged victim, she hardly looked like someone who would be targeted to be kidnapped without going into the logic of that. you don't target a butcher and just steal hamburger do you? seen better hanging out at intersections asking for money. (mostly meaning seems like there should be plenty of others to have been found)

not to mention the cameras were filming her right in front of a nice hotel which looked to be in the city. not some seedy out of the main public eye as you would expect if the story was to be believed at all.

partially wonder if was still naive to the hobby would I buy this story Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
An analysis of a "factless" story.
Someone has to park the cars.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
LMAO
If those plans were real...he wouldn't be talking about them....just goes to show how stupid he makes himself look over and over again...

Anyone figure out this tards previous handle...yet..It's not too hard to determine. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Exactly...

There needs to be degrees of separation in regard to prostitution. . Consent, age, and intention are the key factors, and everyone involved in the Hobby doesn't deserved to be dumped into the same pool.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Right on sister
My agenda for Superbowl Weekend:

Thurs - EA Sports Superbowl Party (with Sam Hunt and the Chain Smokers)
Fri - Leather-n- Laces Super Bowl Party as a VIP guest (hosted by Jenny McCarthy)
Sat - Maxim Party (cancelled Playboy party) as a VIP guest (hosted by DJ KHALED)
Sun - Superbowl (the actual game yes will be there) non VIP attendee
Mon - Sleep for 24hrs

Cost tag: Lets' just say I planned for this ;-) Nothing I say is made up and no I don't look for sympathy. Have a good party weekend. Wish you the best ok LL. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Does anyone here even give a shit about your super bowl plans?
Now back to the OP. So if that girl was getting paid with a snickers bar or a teddy bear like the bideontalks about, what was the pimp's cut? Did he eat the chocolate off the snickers? Lol.

Yeah, I think the pimp needs his nuts cut off and fed back to himself for doing that to a special needs person, but I can't change what has happened.
... a special needs person, .... Originally Posted by gtoman
?