Au Natural...up top

Very pretty!
Very pretty! Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Thank you Daphne. So are you! And thanks for starting this thread.
OK here's a better and more recent one, shot today. Casual shot with no editing (except tattoos) so haters, feel free to call me a fatass, then weep that you aren't real man enough to ride some real curves!

Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
Ms. Neko, very nice picture. The only way it gets better is if you'd kindly turn 180° and wave to us, both hands. Oh, and ... losing the pants would be a nice touch, too.

Just a suggestion ...
I stopped relaxing my hair when I was about 22. And I've been growing to love my hair more and more ever since. I want to lock my hair in the future, but for now, it's twisted.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Ms. Duvall, you are so lovely! But I think I've told you that before

.... and a big kiss you you, James 1588!
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Natural becomes you since you're a very attractive lady to begin with. Go with what works.
[QUOTE=Bijou Neko;1055720891

.... and a big kiss to you, James 1588![/QUOTE]

Miss Bijou, I'm apt to get up the road to Lansing one of these days and claim that big kiss. Never tease an old dog. He might have one little bite left!

Here I thought "natural up top" was referring to natural breast. Now I have nothing to contribute.
Ms. Duvall, you are so lovely! But I think I've told you that before

.... and a big kiss you you, James 1588! Originally Posted by Bijou Neko

Thanks so much Bijou! You're also quite lovely.
My natural hair is horrible. It's short, coarse, and hard to manage.
Black women shouldn't wear wigs. Or get bull dyke haircuts. Natural hair, braids, corn rows, dreads, straight, curly is all good.
My natural hair is horrible. It's short, coarse, and hard to manage. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
At least the rest of you looks good. I'd love to give you some raw dog action.
My natural hair is horrible. It's short, coarse, and hard to manage. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
It's all about what feels good and works for you.