Ace Andrews - Heads-up if arranging, she freaked out for no reason

So he has 2 computers going at the same time now (GFE-DFK lover and Pitroom). How is he gonna whack off if he's busy typing with both hands. This is all spank bank material he uses down in mom's basement Originally Posted by Demolition
Don’t forget about the two or three (or more) other handles he has.
You know what I'm going to go fuck Ace and report back because we all know a bunch of the folks here lie for a living. I normally don't drop her donation on cooch but I will this time to know the truth. Stay tuned! I am The Hobby. The GOAT. Review dropping soon.
Review dropping soon. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Wurd!!
( I honestly already fucked her yesterday lol)
^^ drop that review son, someone can let her know she’s got one from you coming. It’s not hard to get in touch with her.

We’re waiting…..
GFK-DFKLOVER……You paid a 1000 dollars and didn’t request and outfit so she shows up in flip flops haaaaa and you’re bitching about an outfit request please. I think they’re both lies and your a hater Originally Posted by Cendell M
Actually, what I said was the truth and I never bitched. I was trying to help others. I was not putting Ace down, rather I was saying she must be great (having seen her reviews). I was trying to do the right thing to let others know they may get rejected as I didn't want them to miss out.
Don’t forget about the two or three (or more) other handles he has. Originally Posted by Bowser98
This thread is out of control and has just gotten weird. I don't know why anyone thinks I have more than one handle, I don't.
The spirit of this thread has completely been lost (read my original post) because of one lady whom I don't know who decided to bully and denigrate me. I'm not sure what I did to her either, I never said a negative thing to her.
  • R.M.
  • 05-05-2024, 07:52 AM
This thread is out of control and has just gotten weird. I don't know why anyone thinks I have more than one handle, I don't.
The spirit of this thread has completely been lost (read my original post) because of one lady whom I don't know who decided to bully and denigrate me. I'm not sure what I did to her either, I never said a negative thing to her. Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
^^ drop that review son, someone can let her know she’s got one from you coming. It’s not hard to get in touch with her.

We’re waiting….. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Here's a big surprise. No review yet. I'm not holding my breath.
  • R.M.
  • 05-05-2024, 10:25 AM
The spirit of this thread has completely been lost (read my original post) because of one lady whom I don't know who decided to bully and denigrate me. I'm not sure what I did to her either, I never said a negative thing to her. Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8xbDGv7oY
Grow a pair

“Creep” that’s a good one R.M. Hahaha
…one lady whom I don't know who decided to bully and denigrate me... Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
Seriously??? She’s one of the kindest souls I know and would never do anything like that. :-(
  • Busty
  • 05-05-2024, 12:29 PM
Oh word to the wise don't make these kind of threads. They will get you nowhere. I don't feel your request was unreasonable but going back and forth with certain people here will only result in issues for you, so just don't . Glean information, share information to people that are kind to you, then basically stay out of the cesspool that is Coed. The people you are going back and forth with will never get points, banned, etc but you will. You made a valid point. I agree.i would leave it at that Originally Posted by Pitroom
Members time to stop the insults and get back on “topic”