What is the baddest animal on earth?

• pxmcc
  • 11-04-2022, 10:19 PM
The Tiger.

Quick stealth size smart The Tiger has it all Originally Posted by winn dixie
one real lion vs. tiger fight was basically a draw. tiger was ahead on points and seemed to get the better of the lion, but eventually the tiger said, no mas. but the lion didn't come in for the kill-maybe he was already too injured-so i think you'd call it a draw. you don't get a win in the ufc if you don't want to finish the fight to the buzzer or some kind of ko/tapout/ref stoppage etc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...ature=emb_logo

this was a badass defense by a mama cougar vs. an adult male grizzly. basically speed, intelligence, and utter fearlessness vs. brawn, size and strength allowed mama to save her little ones from ending up as grizzly snacks. the grizzly just wanted some free lunch buffet, while the cougar was ready to fight to the death. i think mr grizzly figured it wasn't worth the trouble and risk..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TARx03-aTW0
Wow I'm sorry that you dealt with that,I probably wouldn't have made it in at all, it's one thing to see danger coming instinct kicks in but.... Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
It wasn't till after I'd let go of the rope that I saw them, I had the speed to get to waist deep water but I didn't want my legs totally torn up with the long tendrils. So when losing speed I went for the swim across the top of them for the lesser of two pain options.
I knew it would hurt. We used to scoop up the ones that were beached and throw them at each other. But there was an entire gaggle of them. Luckily, I was in waist deep water and was in good shape from sports stuff.
Amusingly, I still work with all sorts of critters and have never been kicked by any large 4 legger.
And yes, it's a known issue that humans stung enough are at high risk in deep water for drowning.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-07-2022, 01:12 AM
It wasn't till after I'd let go of the rope that I saw them, I had the speed to get to waist deep water but I didn't want my legs totally torn up with the long tendrils. So when losing speed I went for the swim across the top of them for the lesser of two pain options.
I knew it would hurt. We used to scoop up the ones that were beached and throw them at each other. But there was an entire gaggle of them. Luckily, I was in waist deep water and was in good shape from sports stuff.
Amusingly, I still work with all sorts of critters and have never been kicked by any large 4 legger.
And yes, it's a known issue that humans stung enough are at high risk in deep water for drowning. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
ouch..

problem with the box jellies is you can't even see the little bastards. those boys punch way above their weight..
Ask Richard Gere what he thinks the baddest animal is....