ADS WITH EXPLICIT LANGUAGE - Do they make you "click"?

Edit: because of gents like this advocating harassment of rates to all ladies, I gave myself a raise, as I've been also doing this a while. And I'm gonna advocate all other ladies to do the same, regardless of how long they've been in the biz. Originally Posted by burkalini

Lol I'm sure that will work well for you. And yes you have been doing this a long long time. I did my career for a long time also. Then I got older and then I RETIRED. I love it.

Harassment of rates. I love that. [/QUOTE]

Edit: I apologize to anyone who saw my comment...that wasn't necessary and certainly no one's business.

Edit2: Burkalini in my opinion, is less than a decent human being. If he's gotta harass ladies for rate decreases, his retirement plan must not be that great! Mayhap he should pick up a second job. And btw, 5 years earning a living in this biz, isn't exactly a life time.

I can not apologize enough to the OP.
It can be done tastefully, however rare.
It can be done tastefully, however rare. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Another rare thing is taint photos being posted ... ijs.
Very few adverts pull me in, I have to have an interest in the lady from either her posts, her reviews (what I can read of them), comments within her reviews, or her looks and demeanor when we have met socially.

The advertisements that ALWAYS piqued my interest were written by LikiNikki, our 90lb freight train.

When I meet new providers that have my interest and goodwill, I always recommend researching LN's advertisements to learn everything there is to know about combining the English language with great graphical design and inherent naughtiness to let customers understand the product and the quality of the courtesan.

It was also very apparent when Nikki would assist other providers with their marketing strategy.

If a provider is considering advertising or would like to increase her/his advertising ROI, I strongly suggest researching LikiNikki's advertisments. I do not condone plagiarism, nor am I suggesting such action, I simply recommend using her work as a research source.
Lol I'm sure that will work well for you. And yes you have been doing this a long long time. I did my career for a long time also. Then I got older and then I RETIRED. I love it.

Harassment of rates. I love that. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Edit: I apologize to anyone who saw my comment...that wasn't necessary and certainly no one's business.

Edit2: Burkalini in my opinion, is less than a decent human being. If he's gotta harass ladies for rate decreases, his retirement plan must not be that great! Mayhap he should pick up a second job. And btw, 5 years earning a living in this biz, isn't exactly a life time.

I can not apologize enough to the OP.[/QUOTE]

So now I'm less than a decent human being because I think you should do your research on rates. I'm picking on you. I'm harassing your rates. ( I still think that is funny). How can one harass ones rates? I can harass a person. I can harass a cat or dog. I saw a gas price at a gas station a few months ago and I got so angry I stopped, got out of my car and started calling it names. I said you stupid fucking price!!! I fucking hate you. lol Is that rate harassment? Now that sign got so angry with me it said it was going to make the price even higher just to show me I was not a decent human being. I went by the gas station the other day and guess what??? It was out of business.

I can not apologize enough to the OP. Originally Posted by burkalini
So now I'm less than a decent human being because I think you should do your research on rates. I'm picking on you. I'm harassing your rates. ( I still think that is funny). How can one harass ones rates? I can harass a person. I can harass a cat or dog. I saw a gas price at a gas station a few months ago and I got so angry I stopped, got out of my car and started calling it names. I said you stupid fucking price!!! I fucking hate you. lol Is that price harassment? Now that sign got so angry with me it said it was going to make the price even higher just to show me I was not a decent human being. I went by the gas station the other day and guess what??? It was closed..[/QUOTE]

Not at all, it's kinda obvious you were less than a decent human being, before you ever encountered me. I didn't bring it out in you. It was already there. You're vulgar to me!
So now I'm less than a decent human being because I think you should do your research on rates. I'm picking on you. I'm harassing your rates. ( I still think that is funny). How can one harass ones rates? I can harass a person. I can harass a cat or dog. I saw a gas price at a gas station a few months ago and I got so angry I stopped, got out of my car and started calling it names. I said you stupid fucking price!!! I fucking hate you. lol Is that price harassment? Now that sign got so angry with me it said it was going to make the price even higher just to show me I was not a decent human being. I went by the gas station the other day and guess what??? It was closed.. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Not at all, it's kinda obvious you were less than a decent human being, before you ever encountered me. I didn't bring it out in you. It was already there. You're vulgar to me![/QUOTE]

Now she's Yoda!! Able to read personalities before she ever encounters you. How ignorant of me to ever question your valuations. I appreciate you letting me know that I'm a vulgar price harasser. That I'm less than a decent human being. Next time I see an ad that promotes a discount I will run from the room. I will say she taught me that getting or seeing or asking for a discount is one of the worst things you can do in life. Is there a step program for this. I think I need to follow it to amend my ways. All hail to the Queen!!!!!! I fall at your feet and beg for forgivness.
Oh I forgot. Would you be my pen pal? I know you love that.
Not at all, it's kinda obvious you were less than a decent human being, before you ever encountered me. I didn't bring it out in you. It was already there. You're vulgar to me! Originally Posted by burkalini
Now she's Yoda!! Able to read personalities before she ever encounters you. How ignorant of me to ever question your valuations. I appreciate you letting me know that I'm a vulgar price harasser. That I'm less than a decent human being. Next time I see an ad that promotes a discount I will run from the room. I will say she taught me that getting or seeing or asking for a discount is one of the worst things you can do in life. Is there a step program for this. I think I need to follow it to amend my ways. All hail to the Queen!!!!!! I fall at your feet and beg for forgivness.[/QUOTE]

Dear Mr.Big Foot in His vulgar mouth Hobbyist, you'd be super surprised to know exactly what my gifts are. Believe it or not, and this may come as a shock, But I could tell you more about you than you've managed to figure out yourself.
Now she's Yoda!! Able to read personalities before she ever encounters you. How ignorant of me to ever question your valuations. I appreciate you letting me know that I'm a vulgar price harasser. That I'm less than a decent human being. Next time I see an ad that promotes a discount I will run from the room. I will say she taught me that getting or seeing or asking for a discount is one of the worst things you can do in life. Is there a step program for this. I think I need to follow it to amend my ways. All hail to the Queen!!!!!! I fall at your feet and beg for forgivness. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Dear Mr.Big Foot in His vulgar mouth Hobbyist, you'd be super surprised to know exactly what my gifts are. Believe it or not, and this may come as a shock, But I could tell you more about you than you've managed to figure out yourself.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you can. I just fumbled through life. I need a string to find my way to my house. I don't know how I even survived this long. To know I am still doing ok when there are people such as yourself in this world is amazing. I should have been shuffled out with the rest of the dregs of the world. I just want you to know I appreciate your all knowing and all seeing self. How dare I even communicate with you at all. Here I am stupid me saying things when I know your opinion is way better than mine. If I pay 5 times your fee will you at least talk to me. I know it nothing to you as you are probably the most successful person in the history of the world but it is my tiny trivial attempt to let you know of your superior status. Oh yea one last question. Who killed Kennedy? To keep in line with the op I am a super vulgar person so you can say those really nasty awful words when we meet. Don't even say anything other than vulgar words as they are the only ones I understand.
Oh I forgot. Would you be my pen pal? I know you love that. Originally Posted by burkalini
I let my hair down in private, hon. You couldn't handle that. Cause once again, please know that I know you better than ya know yourself.

Apologize to the lady for taking over her thread. I'm gonna respond to your childish attempts to goad, and she already got my apology, and well, cause everyone loves to watch a train wreck. I know how to "man up" when I do something unbecoming, and make amends, but it's obvious you don't. Rather, it seems you're VERY defensive. Bet that's something your self entitlement kept ya from thinking about, as evidenced by your attempts to twist words and make them something they are not. Be what us decent humans refer to as being considerate. I get that's a new concept from someone who requires others to earn his respect. Bet you don't get a lot of respect either. But hey, what would Yoda know....lol.
]I let my hair down in private, hon. You couldn't handle that. Cause once again, please know that I know you better than ya know[/B] yourself.

Apologize to the lady for taking over her thread. I'm gonna respond to your childish attempts to goad, and she already got my apology, and well, cause everyone loves to watch a train wreck. I know how to "man up" when I do something unbecoming, and make amends, but it's obvious you don't. Rather, it seems you're VERY defensive. Bet that's something your self entitlement kept ya from thinking about, as evidenced by your attempts to twist words and make them something they are not. Be what us decent humans refer to as being considerate. I get that's a new concept from someone who requires others to earn his respect. Bet you don't get a lot of respect either. But hey, what would Yoda know....lol. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen;1056269468[B

Ok Jack. Your right I can't handle it.( movie reference) I can say that I neither need or want your respect. All I have seen from your threads is how you can't stand this or you can't stand that. It's so endearing. I think your nearing the burn out stage. I know I shouldn't have a opinion and I apologize for it. You know anger is just a chemical imbalance. It can be rectified. I don't know if I'm being considerate with you but I do know I considered you and formed an opinion. I would explain it to you but you would just get more angry and then the whole imbalance thing again. It just goes on and on and I don't think it's good for you. Now where does a Yoda go to get help?
Dear Mr.Big Foot in His vulgar mouth Hobbyist, you'd be super surprised to know exactly what my gifts are. Believe it or not, and this may come as a shock, But I could tell you more about you than you've managed to figure out yourself. Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm sure you can. I just fumbled through life. I need a string to find my way to my house.I'm not surprised at all!, I don't know how I even survived this long.me either! To know I am still doing ok when there are people such as yourself in this world is amazing. I know! Right?!I should have been shuffled out with the rest of the dregs of the world. we are all redeemable, even you. A little honest self reflection, and maybe you won't feel the need.... I just want you to know I appreciate your all knowing and all seeing self. am I detecting a bit of sarcasm?How dare I even communicate with you at all.I'm a nice person, very easy to get along with, but never take that as a sign of weakness, Hon. Here I am stupid me saying things when I know your opinion is way better than mine.then why do you keep saying stupid things? If I pay 5 times your fee will you at least talk to me.Absolutely, it's obvious you could use some extended help! I know it nothing to you as you are probably the most successful person in the history of the world but it is my tiny trivial attempt to let you know of your superior status. not at all, but I do have compassion for lotsa folks wondering around saying inappropriate things as if they were entitled.Oh yea one last question. Who killed Kennedy? Are you suggesting you might have had a hand in that too?....hahahahaTo keep in line with the op I am a super vulgar person so you can say those really nasty awful words when we meet. Don't even say anything other than vulgar words as they are the only ones I understand. [/QUOTE]

The last wasn't in line with the topic of explicit language used in ads, but sadly, your proclivity to use vulgar language and as a weapon, speaks volumes about your character. At least to me.
Ok Jack. Your right I can't handle it.( movie reference) I can say that I neither need or want your respect. All I have seen from your threads is how you can't stand this or you can't stand that. It's so endearing. I think your nearing the burn out stage. I know I shouldn't have a opinion and I apologize for it. You know anger is just a chemical imbalance. It can be rectified. I don't know if I'm being considerate with you but I do know I considered you and formed an opinion. I would explain it to you but you would just get more angry and then the whole imbalance thing again. It just goes on and on and I don't think it's good for you. Now where does a Yoda go to get help? Originally Posted by burkalini
I am not angry, but definitely not happy about the state of my affairs, that gents who feel entitled, seem to consider their own affairs. You can indicate I'm all kind of things, but it doesn't make them so. It simply means you have no real debating skills and maybe you're angry that I might be dislodging some hands outta ladies pockets, much to your chagrin. Yoda's got this, baby! Don't even try to kid yourself....LOL
I'm sure you can. I just fumbled through life. I need a string to find my way to my house.I'm not surprised at all!, I don't know how I even survived this long.me either! To know I am still doing ok when there are people such as yourself in this world is amazing. I know! Right?!I should have been shuffled out with the rest of the dregs of the world. we are all redeemable, even you. A little honest self reflection, and maybe you won't feel the need.... I just want you to know I appreciate your all knowing and all seeing self. am I detecting a bit of sarcasm?How dare I even communicate with you at all.I'm a nice person, very easy to get along with, but never take that as a sign of weakness, Hon. Here I am stupid me saying things when I know your opinion is way better than mine.then why do you keep saying stupid things? If I pay 5 times your fee will you at least talk to me.Absolutely, it's obvious you could use some extended help! I know it nothing to you as you are probably the most successful person in the history of the world but it is my tiny trivial attempt to let you know of your superior status. not at all, but I do have compassion for lotsa folks wondering around saying inappropriate things as if they were entitled.Oh yea one last question. Who killed Kennedy? Are you suggesting you might have had a hand in that too?....hahahahaTo keep in line with the op I am a super vulgar person so you can say those really nasty awful words when we meet. Don't even say anything other than vulgar words as they are the only ones I understand. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
The last wasn't in line with the topic of explicit language used in ads, but sadly, your proclivity to use vulgar language and as a weapon, speaks volumes about your character. At least to me.[/QUOTE]

First of all let me acknowledge your wonder use of colors. They can be so calming. I like the little backstory you filled in with my comments. The use of the word inappropriate is great also. I will add that to the list of my self description. let's see. So far I am Vulgar, Stupid, Suspected Kennedy Killer, Therapy Needing Vulgar Price Harasser. I said vulgar twice since you used it about 15 million times. Oh yea proclivity. They say your words are your banner and you pass with flying colors. To mix the use of colors with that word. It makes the hairs on my arm stand up. Please feel free to retort as you have. It's informative and entertaining. Maybe it will keep you from starting another thread about what you can't stand.