Global cooling is back!!!

Actually tumor, the global warming theorists say that the summes of the early 60s were cooler than now. That is not true but you believe them anyway.

If I told you of my academic credentials then you could probably find out who I am. I don't need a little piece of feces such as yourself calling me for advice all the time. Why don't you start and tell your professional quals.

All in all a typical losing, liberal attack. You don't like the facts presented so you attack the presenter. You demand professional certification (while ignoring the evidence) and then announce that those credentials are insufficient. Following that you got out and vote for some guy with no experience or credentials to be the president. Insanity! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Your penchant for announcing conclusions with zero supporting evidence doesn't become a Professor!
Attached Images File Type: jpg tinfoilhat2.jpg (24.0 KB, 19 views)
  • CJ7
  • 08-13-2013, 03:11 PM
thing about climate change, some parts of the world are cooler and wetter, some parts are drier and warmer than normal ... my part of the world could use cooler and wetter
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the sun