Slut Test

Mine was 86% but I do have a suggestion for you Ansley, yeah you have my number...so punch it in, we can work on those percentages.... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Woody, it's 1am I'm way to tired for phone sex.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-11-2010, 11:19 PM
77% A few Hurricane Parties accounted for much of the rating!
It comes down to the LM persona and the LM as her non-public self. As LM noted her numbers were not that far apart. Originally Posted by SR Only
My numbers percentage wise aren't that far apart, my numbers as far as numbers of partners in my two lives is VERY different. The "real" me is happily single and celibate. However, I wonder if I would remain that way if I were to leave behind my life as Lynette.

Anyway, I view it as a fun, lighthearted quiz!
Ouch 93% for me. Hmm men are worse than women.
Come on someone has to score higher than me im starting to feel bad. At least show a few other 90's in the crowd
Ouch 93% for me. Hmm men are worse than women. Originally Posted by Black Dog
Or more honest.
  • Doove
  • 05-12-2010, 02:11 PM
China: 48%
Real me: 42% Originally Posted by China Doll
You just couldn't accept the fact that you were a bigger slut than me, could ya China?
Doove, you are the dirtiest slut here and you know it!
Here I was thinking I'm such a slut.

Regular me (without the provider numbers) 42%.
With the provider related stuff 50%.

Well, that's not a TOTAL prude. LOL
I really don't understand why the two scores. Provider % and real world %. I know that one day I decided to take money in exchange for "time" and Ansley came into play. Once I decide to exit this world it's not like I can deny (to myself) this part of my life. Parts of Ansley will always be a part of me.
75% slut....
OMG - 84% Originally Posted by pjorourke
My "real me" answer is 42%. Looks like PJ is a slut.
My "real me" answer is 42%. Looks like PJ is a slut. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Lightweight. You're a prude in comparision to, um, me.
Woody, it's 1am I'm way to tired for phone sex. Originally Posted by Ansley
No ? Again ? I'm having a hard time with this word No
80%. But the questions got nowhere near my sluttiness. How long between different dates? I answered 1 hr. But what about how long between 3 different dates? I think I ran around Houston once saying goodbye to 3 different girls within a few hours. I slept well on the flight.

Some of the questions I went yuck. No, I don't get nakid with other guys, no I don't fantasise about celebrities (I generally find them very unattractive and bony, I fantasise about my gfs).

I never date married women. Married women are too old for me, I never date anybody more than a third my age (almost).