Cheesing... 😁

• Emmie
  • 12-15-2020, 11:02 PM
I love you so much bestie!! But I'm gonna need my bestie to come into town so we can take smiley face pictures TOGETHER!!

I just had to come back to this thread to tell Zen what a beautiful smile you have! Thank you so much for participating.

And thank you for all the positive comments and to those of you who stand up for the ladies. It’s always nice to know who actually will have your back.

To the guy who pmed me telling me to work on my camera angles...So glad you care so much. But the thread is LITERALLY titled ‘cheesing’ ... it is not a ‘head shot for a modeling agency’ thread. Now quit being mean before I bite you w my big white teeth! Originally Posted by Gemma34
B
I love you so much bestie!! But I'm gonna need my bestie to come into town so we can take smiley face pictures TOGETHER!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Pick me to bring a camera please.
Attachment 874420
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND F**K ANYBODY WHO SAYS OTHERWISE GEMMA!! ALSO, I AM GONNA HAVE TO AGREE WITH EMMIE ON THIS...YOU NEED TO COME TO TOWN SO WE CAN ALL HANG OUT AND TAKE SMILING PICS TOGETHER LOL!! XOXO