Fuck off Bambino

I have a visual of foam cumming out of your mouth........oh wait that isnt foam.
wrong vision, doggy style.

I'm cool, calm and connected!

Can't say the same for you, or your little flock of Pissants!
Hey Bro, how did you find so many wacky liberals in Texas? Originally Posted by bambino
Short answer: They're from Austin. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You mean they all suck on Big Momma Texas State Government's Teat? And run to Uncle Sammy for more free milk and honey when Lone Star taxpayers cut them off?

Ok, now I get it.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 11:01 PM
You mean they all suck on Big Momma Texas State Government's Teat? And run to Uncle Sammy for more free milk and honey when Lone Star taxpayers cut them off?

Ok, now I get it. Originally Posted by lustylad
yup, thats about it, thanks to the mass exodus of Yankees moving here looking for jobs

Ok, now I get it. Originally Posted by lustylad
You don't really understand much at all, do you? I spoze you spend all your time hitchhiking on Rt. 322.

Texas is far from a welfare state. If you weren't such an ignorant fuck you'd know that.

Youre even dumber than your Butt Buddie ringleader, the pissant!
Hey Assup, what's your job again? How much does the state pay you to carry around Wendy Davis' makeup kit?
The state doesn't pay for Wendy Davis's campaign, son, or anyone else's. Something else of which you are TOTALLY IGNORANT!

School night. Turn off the XBox and go the sleep, boy!
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 11:15 PM
You don't really understand much at all, do you? I spoze you spend all your time hitchhiking on Rt. 322.

Texas is far from a welfare state. If you weren't such an ignorant fuck you'd know that.

Youre even dumber than your Butt Buddie ringleader, the pissant! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Butt Buddies is a group of gay board members in Pitt that circle the wagon, have a few drinks, lie about being straight , then pick a pivot man and have at it
The state doesn't pay for Wendy Davis's campaign, son, or anyone else's. Something else of which you are TOTALLY IGNORANT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was a trick question, Assup. Be very careful not to mix up your Capitol pageboy time with your time as Wendy's hairdresser/makeup artist. Otherwise you're fucked 'cause we're watching you!

I'm cool, calm and connected!

Can't say the same for you, or your little flock of Pissants! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Connected? As in connected to the LGBT community?

Btw, we're aristocrats, not pissants. Get it right.
I wish I could get someone to tell me to fuck off.

The best I can do is to be called an asshole. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I would oblige your wish but it might be bad karma. U da DaliLama.
Ever been hit with a feather?

The Pisssburg Pissant Posse has lots of feathers. But no balls.

You fellows are the Tuna Helper of Political posters...

Seriously boys ... Work on your dance moves. Yourbullshit is substandard even when compared wit our simplest lunatics..
Ever been hit with a feather?

The Pisssburg Pissant Posse has lots of feathers. But no balls.

You fellows are the Tuna Helper of Political posters...

Seriously boys ... Work on your dance moves. Yourbullshit is substandard even when compared wit our simplest lunatics.. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're the biggest simpleton of all. 36/8
Bambi an useless lad spend their time jacking each other off. It is why Bambi has been searching for CIM.
Bambi an useless lad spend their time jacking each other off. It is why Bambi has been searching for CIM. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Biggie Rat awakes from his rat hole.