Hillary insults millions of Americans!

OK Junior.

You keep spewing that Christian love.

We all mourn the losses of 9/11.

You want to politicize it and use it as a springboard for more hatred.

I'm done with you.
OK Junior.

You keep spewing that Christian love.

We all mourn the losses of 9/11.

You want to politicize it and use it as a springboard for more hatred.

I'm done with you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Too bad, because I'm not done with YOU!

You're so overflowing with hatred, you don't need a springboard. You need therapy!

How sad it is to watch you seethe with hostility on 9/11 and be so consumed with it that you even project your own hatred onto Mother Theresa and Jesus Christ!

And you call that mourning?

You're a mess. Seriously. Get. Help. Now.
Ignore.
Ignore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have the maturity of a 4-year-old. Posting "ignore" is the opposite of ignoring. You can't stop screaming out for attention, even though you know you're too stupid to offer anything of substance. You're frustrated at your own sheer inarticulateness. You're a spoiled narcissist of the worst kind. Worse than Trump, hildebeest and ekim the chimp combined.
Ignore
You have the maturity of a 4-year-old. Posting "ignore" is the opposite of ignoring. You can't stop screaming out for attention, even though you know you're too stupid to offer anything of substance. You're frustrated at your own sheer inarticulateness. You're a spoiled narcissist of the worst kind. Worse than Trump, hildebeest and ekim the chimp combined. Originally Posted by lustylad
He has nothing.
Ignore Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still spending 9/11 seething with hatred, oinkboy? Not at the hijackers or their sponsors, but for your fellow citizens?

How sad!

Try to remember that Mother Theresa and Jesus still love you. Ask for their forgiveness. Don't ignore them.
Ignore.
Ignore.
Ignore.
Don't go away mad, just go away. Loser
Ignore.

Obviously your "Ignore" is not working... Shit Eater!

LMAO @ Simple Jackoff
Lusty and Bambi, if you are the "ignorees" does that make AssupBully the "ignorant"? Yeah, I think it does.
Lusty and Bambi, if you are the "ignorees" does that make AssupBully the "ignorant"? Yeah, I think it does. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think "ignoranamus" is thw word you're looking for. its more refined than "ignorant".
How about "deplorable ignoramus"?