Hall Of Fame quotes

"People who ignore me on Eccie are always better off." carkido45
I'm a fan of this new one:

How the hell do
people find managers for these places? I'm looking for a manager and have no idea where to start looking. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
I bought Sophia's Reiki Group and I am looking for a manager. One of the ladies is managing now. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Yes my name is Paul. If there is some special introduction method or secret handshake I don't know it. SoFia did not tell me. I'm here to look for a manager.....In her instruction manual is says "imperative to stay online all day as long as you can, if you fall asleep just catch up". Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
"Good sex makes you do dumb shit lol... ", hollyofhouston
Big Jake on how to avoid the quick-trigger blues.

"Dom: You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous. Oh my dear friend, please sit, please. Look, um, after you've had sex with a girl, and you're lying in bed with her, are you nervous? No, you're not, why?

Ted: Cause I'm tired...

Dom: Wrong! It's 'cause you ain't got the baby batter on the brain anymore! Jesus, that stuff will fuck you're head up! Look, the most honest moment in a man's life are the few minutes after he's blown his load - now that is a medical fact. And the reason for it is that you're no longer trying to get laid, you're actually... you're thinking like a girl, and girls love that."

I zipped up and left feeling dirty and ashamed. Thats the ABS way.
bi11yclinton
I was recently reminded of a great one..........

"eat my fuck"
Currently posted in provider ads:

"Hot Spaniel Lady"
...must be a real dog.
Ratboyfuck. You will give that ass to who daddy says for you to give that ass to. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I'm your pimp and you are my bitch. Now dress up like Shirley from Whats Happening and get ready for a party tonight. Originally Posted by Big Jake
-
Show us some taint and I will slap these fuckers with a cease and desist order.............. Originally Posted by dearhunter
oh yeah.
Why am I still here? I'm confused....I have one handle....It's just me..... Originally Posted by vipgfereferrals
TFF
I was recently reminded of a great one..........

"eat my fuck" Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some call that cum, others placenta.
Some call that cum, others placenta. Originally Posted by surcher
and in some cultures...dinner.
a good day on eccie

DTL
Some poor soul imagines you're worth stabbing himself in the dick ... and you're the one who's bitching?
Yeah, the DTL line should be bronzed and put at the top of the page!

Some poor soul imagines you're worth stabbing himself in the dick ... and you're the one who's bitching?

That was awesome. Bon mot grande!
No, I totally understand that everyone has the right to their own ignorance. That comment just smacked of prejudice AND retardation. But I'm just going to chalk it up to silicon overload, and a cum overdose. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
In response to Sweet Heather

LAP