Woman who keeps sucking while cumming

They do exist you must have never seen NinaRenee or sweetsierra.
  • Bbond
  • 06-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Queen of the bj, Nina the Dicknapper.
  • tom51
  • 06-02-2016, 07:09 AM
OMG its awesome feeling and my ATFs are good at that just drain you dry until you are limp, thank you Pistol for all the many draining experiences LOL and Tori Capelixx was another in her day that would keep going until junior was lifeless and totally emptied out! They are out there you just have to fish until you find a keeper!!!
oh yes the perfect blowjob..... she takes your dick into her mouth..... sucks it up to a raging hard-on..... her swirling tongue and soft, steady suction bringing on a mindblowing orgasm..... she swallows the spurts and continues to suck..... gently of course but refusing to stop..... the sensual tongue bath continues as she cleans your cock..... while making sure she has retrieved all of your cum..... until finally your cock returns to its normal flaccid state.....as it was when she began. Many years ago a special girlfriend told me she believed that the women who were the best at giving head..... understood that the man's orgasm was the middle of the blowjob..... and not the end of it.....
Donna at relax did this to me, both times I saw her. Sadly she is no longer there. ShaSha at Rainbow also did this for me. Both kept sucking fir what seemed forever but was probably 5 to 7 minutes at least. Awesome experience.
They do exist you must have never seen NinaRenee or sweetsierra. Originally Posted by Hitthefloor12
I've been trying to see Ninarenee for a while now but
Timing and location has been a hindrance.
If she does that I may have to take a day off to see her.
Queen of the bj, Nina the Dicknapper. Originally Posted by Bbond
Plus 1 yes sir
I always continue. Yet i dont swallow. There are ways to drains a guys balls with out swallowing. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
Great head one of the best Anastasia
I love cum bubbles 😉😉😉😉😉
I love cum bubbles 😉😉😉😉😉 Originally Posted by NinaReneé
Attached Images File Type: jpg download.jpg (7.7 KB, 204 views)
  • M4ww2
  • 06-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Would love to be tied down forced to cum multiple times. Not stopping.