curvy vs voluptuous: definitions please?

What do you mean...I spelled it right

it's good to be a mod with the "edit" button

LAP
What do you mean...I spelled it right

it's good to be a mod with the "edit" button

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Just messin' with ya... I've slipped up a few times myself... We sure don't want to confuse the lovely Sophia with that eccentric gal from Houston....
Wow. I really didn't start this thread fishin' for compliments. I just wanted to understand the difference between two check boxes which, to me, seemed to mean the same thing.

But I've gotten a few props thrown my way in the course of this thread... and well, ya'll better watch out that you don't make my head swell. But thank you for the kind words.

Thank you also to all those who have explained the difference between the two choices. Voluptuous = big titties, thus, I'm not that. Curvy was my first instinct anyhow, so I'll stick with that...

It's still entertaining for me to see what other providers have chosen.... For a variety of reasons stated previously, it would probably help if the search function would allow the searcher to check more than one "body type" box at a time.

But overall, I'm loving the searchability of this site.
  • Carl
  • 01-12-2010, 08:35 AM
"Big titties" is a relative term. The same size titties on different sized women may or may not be "big titties" dependig on her. A cups may be big titties on an ubermidget. "Huge titties" are Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ol' titties, no matter who's got 'em.
SS you have a rocking body. You can call it whatever you want!
They need more choices! I haven't had time to set up a showcase yet but just looked at the choices after reading this thread. Sophia, I don't know what I'd check either! I'm petite due to my height, athletic from working out, curvy in some places and slender in others! WTF. I suggest a box called "comfortable"!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Is there a box to check for drop dead georgeous? cause thats what i would suggest for both you and sophia
Is there a box to check for drop dead georgeous? cause thats what i would suggest for both you and sophia Originally Posted by Tarlon125
Thanks sweetie!
Hey Sophia, I think were gonna like this new guy!
Tess
I had to go look at my showcase to see what I put. lol I had selected "petite" but know that I considered "curvy", too.

I've always had trouble w/ this pigeonholing both when I was heavy and now when I'm almost at my ideal weight. I'm petite at 5'2", but am a "veritable baby machine" with nice wide hips & C-cups. My waist has always been a bit thick and I weigh more than I appear due to dense bones & heavy musculature. I think I resemble my vintage pinups in that I have curves and not angles i.e. some meat on my bones. I prefer my girls that way, so like it on me as well.

Now, when you guys come to the door, I am not looking at the cover for anything more than grooming, style, and hopefully, a smile! To me, it's about the person, not the cover, but I know visuals help.

Sophia, you definitely are CURVALICIOUS!

XOXOXO
Kat
  • Carl
  • 01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
curvalicious = looks good enough to eat all night long.
Alright everyone... thanks for the ego boost. I needed it after doing a naked workout. (No, not that kind of workout. Get your mind out of the gutter!) If you ever need motivation to finish those painful reps, just exercise naked. Watching your body jiggle is a great motivator to firm up.
Watching your body jiggle is a great motivator to firm up. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
SS---I would also be motivated by "watching your body jiggle."
SS---I would also be motivated by "watching your body jiggle." Originally Posted by bigtex
Well get yourself to Austin and come pay me a visit. I have some exercises I think you'd enjoy.
Curvy Fat obese Skinny
Not all people desire the same type or size.
Height....
Average is 5'3-5'6

Tall would be 5'7+ for a woman

Average weight for most women 5'3-5'6 is 115-140 lbs
Chunky up to 160lbs
Overweight 180+
So im not sure where the others fit in

FWIW Almost every woman has jiggle.
I only weigh 118 @ 5'5 and I to jiggle LOL

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!!
  • oden
  • 01-15-2010, 10:08 AM