the debate

Cockula did another

"interview" today

wait till these clips hit the meems

oh Baby Jesus in your mainger and swaddling clothes

please give Cocula the need for at least

1 interview per day!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
It doesn't seem like Cockula respects the baby Jesus in the manger very much.

I think it probably has something to do with Jesus being a white fella and worse yet a Jew supposedly.

She hates Jews too, other than her male lesbian husband/beard.
Somehow Cockula and the likes of Cockula have been unable to co-opt Jesus for their cause so far.

That's probably next once they can get all the wayward Muslims on board by convincingly establishing their Jew hatred.

Maybe ship a few thousand warheads directly to Iran instead of just creating a favorable economic climate for the savages.

Thank you.
  • clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 01:49 PM

New Yahoo News/YouGov poll: After debate, Harris surges to 5-point lead over Trump among registered voters in head-to-head matchup Originally Posted by clmc
Your post here sucks cock.

Was he afraid to debate Dementia Joe after dispatching his hairy, flabby ass and simultaneously ending his pitiful political career as well?

Any why won't Cockula agree to a debate moderated by Elon Musk or Megyn Kelly?

The answer is pretty obvious, even to mouth breathing democrats.
  • clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 04:30 PM
Your FAV FELON COWARD can run but can't hided from Haris!!!

What you have are cartoons.

I guess I'm just not dumb enough to chew up, swallow and regurgitate a narrative that mainstream media luminaries like Joy Reid and Whoopi Goldberg push.

You?
I assume you don't give a rat fuck about my opinion. Still....cartoons are the refuge of morons who can't put a cogent thought together. I've been guilty some myself, but still....they suck.

• clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 04:44 PM
See what I mean?
  • clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 04:55 PM
As they say a picture is worth a thousand words....but in your case better than a thousand babbling stream of unconsciousness MAGA/Trumpy-like nonsense for deflection..
As they say a picture is worth a thousand words....but in your case better than a thousand babbling stream of unconsciousness MAGA/Trumpy-like nonsense for deflection.. Originally Posted by clmc
You post this what, two posts after asking me if this, whatever this is, was all I have?

Self reflect for the love of God.
  • clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 05:03 PM
You fav Felon could not have blabbed it better.....LOL
Just curious, have you had your iq formally tested any time recently?
  • clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 05:14 PM