Another holier than thou conservative hypocrite busted!

Any young unknown actor and writer out their, cjohnny54 need someone to write his story "the story of his life and his second home at University of Houston not UT" hahahaha? The REAL story about the fishes i mean TUNA, the sea, and the thundering noise? Originally Posted by MC19

• MC19
  • 08-25-2015, 08:06 AM
Any young unknown actor and writer out their, cjohnny54 need someone to write his story "the story of his life and his second home at University of Houston not UT" hahahaha? The REAL story about the fishes i mean TUNA, the sea, and the thundering noise? Originally Posted by MC19
Fuck you Assup! Originally Posted by DSK

you know i'm not Assup.

Doesn't NOAA FEMA give money for natural occurrence, why would GOVERNMENT rob/steal cjohnny54 $ for hot weather? Maybe some state get free money and other state don't.
you know i'm not Assup.

btw MC19 you join on AUG 19 too.

Doesn't NOAA FEMA give money for natural occurrence, why would GOVERNMENT rob/steal cjohnny54 $ for hot weather? Maybe some state get free money and other state don't. Originally Posted by MC19
Is their anymore productive work out their or do someone have to make fake JOBS.
Oh shit I was very productive today. Let see have I taken a shit yet.
yeah, i think UT is overrated, they just closer to the CAPITAL
Josh Dugar now admits to being a conservative hypocrite, what a surprise. . .Larry Craig would be proud.

http://time.com/3894467/josh-duggar-...idential-race/ Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yet oddly enough, I don't take my political cues from a stupid reality star. Imagine that.
Oh come on now dummy you know why you posted this thread in the first place. It's because Josh is white, privileged, conservative and talks about God. So he made a big mistake and tarnished his image and that's all that interests you.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Are you defending the sleazebag?
  • MC19
  • 08-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Is their anymore productive work out their or do someone have to make fake JOBS.
Oh shit I was very productive today. Let see have I taken a shit yet. yes for today
Originally Posted by HelenaK93
reading an interesting book call "Biomedical Nanotechnology" by Malsch ... AND who may i ask been the lab rat or human lab rat w/o consent --- cjohnny54 would this by the AUSTIN reach around crew
Yet oddly enough, I don't take my political cues from a stupid reality star. Imagine that. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You completely missed the point. It's not his political persuasion, per se, although that adds to it, but he's a do-gooder christian who was caught with his dick in the cookie jar.
Yet oddly enough, I don't take my political cues from a stupid reality star. Imagine that. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I guess u dont support the Trump campaign, since hes a reality tv shithead.
  • MC19
  • 08-30-2015, 04:41 PM
reading an interesting book call "Biomedical Nanotechnology" by Malsch ... AND who may i ask been the lab rat or human lab rat w/o consent --- cjohnny54 would this by the AUSTIN reach around crew Originally Posted by MC19

READ THE FIRST FEW PART OF THIS BOOK, it been use in your food/drink .... BIGTEX and his CARRYON and LEXUSLOVER obama inable... but,instead of medicine it poison ...