Pregnant pu$$y !!!

No in exact wording, she ask for GUYS and GALS TAKE on this. She didn't say if u dont agree move along. I seen my opportunity for a nice debate and decided to chime in.
So if me disagreeing with her being pregnant and hoeing is harsh than so be it
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Actually since you want to try to bring up the exact wording, let's look at what she asked for their take on :

Feel free to share why you like pregnant pussy, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic
If you notice, she said she would like guys and gals takes on the topic of why they like pregnant pussy. She didn't ask for guys and gals' take on single parenting or the any societal issues revolving around that topic. That is a completely different topic.

So do you have an actual opinion on what she asked about, or only on your own tangent that you decided to go off on?
Actually since you want to try to bring up the exact wording, let's look at what she asked for their take on :

If you notice, she said she would like guys and gals takes on the topic of why they like pregnant pussy. She didn't ask for guys and gals' take on single parenting or the any societal issues revolving around that topic. That is a completely different topic.

So do you have an actual opinion on what she asked about or only on your own tangent that you decided to go off on? Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Keep reading baby, then she states "and your take and experiences". So I took it upon myself to state my take on it. Simple. She didn't specify if it had to be an agreeing take or a disagreeing take so....
Keep reading baby, then she states "and your take and experiences". So I took it upon myself to state my take on it. Simple. She didn't specify if it had to be an agreeing take or a disagreeing take so.... Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
"and your take and experiences" is regarding the topic she typed just prior to that. Notice how it's still part of that same sentence? Then read the next sentence "I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic."

Maybe you should try understanding what you're reading.

You either didn't comprehend the topic, or just disregarded it and decided to go off on your own topic. Either way you were harsh to her about it. Of course you're unapologetic about it. From your posts here and how stubborn you seem, I wouldn't expect you to ever realize when you are too harsh to another person.
"and your take and experiences" is regarding the topic she typed just prior to that. Notice how it's still part of that same sentence? Maybe you should try understanding what you're reading.

You either didn't comprehend the topic, or just disregarded it and decided to go off on your own topic. Either way you were harsh to her about it. Of course you're unapologetic about it. From your posts here and how stubborn you seem, I wouldn't expect you to ever realize when you are too harsh to another person. Originally Posted by Sleepy363

Actually its not the same sentence. Maybe you should look closely next time. You see that period after experience......... 2 sentences

Feel free to share why you like pregnant pussy, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic. Thanks - xo Originally Posted by La Vida
Lets call it what it is shall we...a got Damn ThreAD...geez.....what is the problem, if I was preggo, I would post one to, to BOOST business...cut her a break.

I just had my birth control placed in...I don't want kids....especially in this business. It is VERY hard being a SINGLE mom....in any situation..in any job.

The only issue I see is guys asking you for bbfs, since you are already preggo....you just opened the door to tonsssssss of bullshit.....

Ok and pardon my dumb ass question

Are body rubs not cool to do...you can make a living for you and unborn baby...it's a market for body rubs....you may not want to ride a Dick beyond 4 months, feeling crampy, back aching, baby pushing on your ribs and shit...body rubs may be more pleasant.

I kinda applaud your not "mooching" off the government. Verdict is still out on that. So she Risk JAIL, with unborn child over pride...of if she wasn't preggo...different story.

What happens when business is slow....it's 500 plus ladies in the dfw area...c'mon...those food stamps and Wic maybe helpful....do you think these gents are gonna buy Similac for baby...when biz is slow....

No shade, no judgement, it's YOUR body, not mines, who am I to tell you what to do. Hell I've known preggo chicks streetwalkering and whoring themselves for hard drugs....it's their bodies NOT mine....
Actually its not the same sentence. Maybe you should look closely next time Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
HUH?

Did you not even read what you just quoted? It's still part of the same sentence. A comma is not the end of a sentence:

Feel free to share why you like pregnant pussy, and your thoughts and experiences.
That second part that you mentioned to try to justify going off topic is still part of the same sentence as the first part, which is asking you to share your thoughts and opions about the topic of pregnant pussy.

To explain it easier... the first part of that sentence set the topic. The second part after the comma asked for people's thoughts and experiences on the topic that she just typed.

Wow
Nina - you give awesome head. But you are being purposely selective about the context of your reply. Homegirl wrote a half page about the positive aspects of her situation. The sentence directly preceeding the one you reference makes it clear she wants to hear from people who are into what she is into. You can't take one sentence and disregard everything that came before it. For example:

I like broccoli. Feel free to share why you like broccoli, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic.

Now, do you think I want to hear about folks that dont like broccoli? Or would you focus on the last sentence and tell me why broccoli sucks?
That second part that you mentioned to try to justify going off topic is still part of the same sentence as the first part, which is asking you to share your thoughts and opions about the topic of pregnant pussy.

Wow Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Which I did
Nina - you give awesome head. But you are being purposely selective about the context of your reply. Homegirl wrote a half page about the positive aspects of her situation. The sentence directly preceeding the one you reference makes it clear she wants to hear from people who are into what she is into. You can't take one sentence and disregard everything that came before it. For example:

I like broccoli. Feel free to share why you like broccoli, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic.

Now, do you think I want to hear about folks that dont like broccoli? Or would you focus on the last sentence and tell me why broccoli sucks? Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy
My posting is directed to her original post. She didn't clarify that she didn't want people that disagree with her to not comment. I specifically was looking for "if you dont agree feel free not to comment". I didn't see anything even close to that in her original post.
Which I did Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You gave your thoughts and opinions on another topic that was completely separate from discussing sex while pregnant. Your topic was about initially getting pregnant and going off about the father not being involved. That has nothing to do with the topic of sex WHILE pregnant.

You have to be trolling. You can't be this dense.
Do what you have to do ...you just have to be 100 times more cautious than the average provider though

It's not just your safety at risk now...gotta look out for the lil man too
Sex while pregnant with one man is one thing,but it's something totally different as a provider

Some clients just have a thing for pregnant pussy...
Then u got the creeps who see a pregnant provider as being desperate and assume anything goes

Just screen thoroughly and keep the wear and tear to a minimum

Good luck
You gave your thoughts and opinions on another topic that was completely separate from discussing sex while pregnant. Your topic was about initially getting pregnant and going off about the father not being involved. That has nothing to do with the topic of sex WHILE pregnant.

You have to be trolling. You can't be this dense. Originally Posted by Sleepy363

Sleepy, I'm not going to keep justifying what I said to you. I said what I said & meant it. I said I dont agree with prego hoeing and feel the father should step up. If u dont like it oh well. I didn't comment for your likings. I feel very passionate about this and if the chance come for a nice debate about prego hoeing I'm all for it. Everyone isn't going to agree with what someone says. When posting a PUBLIC thread you have to be open to all responses or just dont post it all.
They say pregnant pussy is the best pussy !!! Ive found that most men aren't weird about it, due to the fact that it's safe to have sex while a woman is pregnant. Also there is the upside fact that during pregnancy women have higher levels of the hormones oestrogen and progesterone, which increases vaginal lubrication, blood flow to the pelvic area and the sensitivity of your breasts and nipples; all of which can make you feel like one horny mamma. Which in turn makes providing for me very enjoyable

More pros include:
Improved orgasms: Blood flow intensifies your sexual desire.
Lowers blood pressure: Sex has been found to lower blood pressure…a good thing for mother and baby, since high blood pressure is linked to the pregnancy complication preeclampsia.
Reduces pain: Orgasm releases oxytocin (or the “love hormone”), which one study found to increase pain tolerance by 74%.
Improves sleep:
For moms: Sex is relaxing — so it helps you sleep better.
For babies: The rocking motion of a sex session often lulls baby to sleep.
Boosts immunity: A study found that sex boosts levels of IgA, an antibody that helps avoid colds and other infections.
Boosts happiness: Orgasm releases endorphins — which make both mother and baby happier and more relaxed.
Speeds up postpartum recovery: Orgasms during pregnancy prepare the pelvic floor for childbirth, which in turn speeds postpartum recovery......

I have seen hot pregnant women lately, showing and not, and just wanted to see how many hobbyists out there like, have a fetish or don't mind pregnant sex, pregnant woman, or pregnant providers period. I'd love to hear from everyone who is pro-preggo sex lol.... I'd love to have some regulars who enjoy sex as much as I've been craving it lately. It's like I'm insatiable, fiending for it almost. I would love to meet mature men who appreciate the beauty of life, aren't judgemental, and can handle my continously growing boobs, Ass, and soon stomach of course.
Feel free to share why you like pregnant pussy, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic. Thanks - xo Originally Posted by La Vida
If you are pregnant let your baby and body rest. And for god's sake use a condom in the future.
Vida I am curious if and inevitability how your menu will be affected...Have you already found yourself open to anything that was a no before? Or not willing to do something you were ok with pre pregnancy? I have never been with a pregnant woman and honestly am curious....and I think you're HOT.
The good thing about pregnant pussy is that it can get pregnant, mostly because it already is, no need to pull out.