Barebackers Run amok in Austin and SA

They can't hide behind the fake handles for ever, but it's funny that they keep walking these retards around here and continue shitting all over the yard, pick your shit up and bag it like a good neighbor.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 07-26-2015, 09:16 AM
I'll be honest, I'm loving it. Those three give me more laughs and more opportunities to make fun of them than anyone on the internet.

Its like watching Moe, Curly & Larry in their daily lives but not realizing everyone is laughing AT them...

Who would be Shemp? (The fill in half brother?)
They can't hide behind the fake handles for ever, but it's funny that they keep walking these retards around here and continue shitting all over the yard, pick your shit up and bag it like a good neighbor.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I usually have to shit in alleys or parking lots if a restaurant or gas station is not open late at night.

No, I am not Whispers or Rockerrick.

No, I am not Whispers or Rockerrick. Originally Posted by George N Powell
Who are they?

IB
:taps:
So why hasn't the OP posted again?
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2015, 11:30 AM
So why hasn't the OP posted again? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Because "they" are Legion...constantly morphing into new and different personalities.

It's really fun to watch!

All these "former ASPD" personalities coming back to the community after years in absentia. It's cause for celebration!
True, and I guess the same thing can be said of the "scorned woman" from the other thread. She never updated her confrontation with her husband...

All these "former ASPD" personalities coming back to the community after years in absentia. It's cause for celebration! Originally Posted by Toyz
Who? me............

IB
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2015, 11:43 AM
True, and I guess the same thing can be said of the "scorned woman" from the other thread. She never updated her confrontation with her husband... Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
I have long said that the 3 stooges should be put in eccie payroll as hard as they work here. It's commendable.

I was an admin for a national sportschat board for a spell and we had some dedicated crazies there too, mostly harmless little men with no lives too so everyone put up with them as they were mildly entertaining.

It's all eccie fuckery. Not to be taken overly seriously.
  • ztonk
  • 07-27-2015, 04:03 PM
Back on topic, please, or this one will be closed. (Which probably wouldn't be a bad idea, since we've beaten this dead horse so many times at this point....)

ztonk
Back on topic, please, or this one will be closed. (Which probably wouldn't be a bad idea, since we've beaten this dead horse so many times at this point....)

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
agreed. although i believe the only point of this thread was to generate off topic discussion. so its gotten more 'on topic' as time went on... kinda.