Agency loving men.

Ya, I don't shit in my own backyard lol. Originally Posted by Anna Star
If you have to shit, do it in a toilet not someone else's back yard. It makes you look like a bad neighbor, an asshole, or both.
I would like to challenge all who are pissed by AS's posting. See if you can totally ignore the post and do not respond. Psych 101 That is difficult to do sometime but TOTALY ignoring someone who irritates you will usualy result in them going away because you'r not fun anymore if they can't draw you out into a fight. Your reaction is a form of attention.
It may make the board boring without the cat fight drama but it would be an interesting board experiment...
  • Seedy
  • 03-15-2015, 10:57 AM
If you have to shit, do it in a toilet not someone else's back yard. It makes you look like a bad neighbor, an asshole, or both. Originally Posted by Unotenor1
I will bet her toilet is all backed up. Lol
I will bet her toilet is all backed up. Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
Most likely, or nobody ever taught her the proper manners.
I'm not siding with AS on this one by any means, but for anyone on this N.O board to sit here and act like Annie is some saint is just flat out retarded. She will hijack ANY thread whether good or bad that pertains to a "certain" Provider/Competitor that everyone knows.. So while AS is starting shit and should be chastised, please don't make Annie out to be a victim... That's just asinine! Bible justice, "you reap what you sow".. "treat others how you WANT to be treated" and so on, so on..
I will bet her toilet is all backed up. Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
More like a porta John at a job site with a crew of amigos working there. Ijs
Annie is bat shit crazy, plus 99% of what she says, no one can even really understand. We may try to translate it into english, but it is still just a guess....but she is the bat shit crazy we know
Well...you guys will have some peace and quiet for a while.
My two favs...dis..and big papa....the only thing crazy about me is finding humor that you actually truly believe that. Did it ever occur to you that I may be fucking with you? Sheesh.....so serious. Lol...besides did yall actually wanna keep listening to that idiot??? So be thankful and don't start. I'm sleeping from last nite! Lol....ingrates! Xo
Well...you guys will have some peace and quiet for a while. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Banhammer
Banhammer Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Why was she banned?
Why was she banned? Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
Generally, for being a dunt. Specifically, for this Houston Coed thread:

A warm welcome New Venus lady
Annie, when you master the English grammar conventions, perhaps then we will be able to understand your humor or whatever it is you spew unintelligibly.

Most time I just skip what you say and wait for one of the people who always follows and comments on what you say, to try and determine what it is you might have meant.

I normally just find the humor in those that try to rush to your defense. Cause god knows you don't need them to defend you and it just complicates things while lending a bit of impression as to what you may mean....but it does make things interesting.....and there is nothing worse than a boring hooker board full of whores and perverts acting like prudes, lol.
It is difficult ....

If not impossible ....

..... to make this shit up.
MM,first Siberia was your hero,now your trying to suck annies tits,hope you enjoy the giftcard that anna sent you as well.