Is A Cheap Hotel A Turn-Off?

i have not yet posted here, but must say that if a lady is 300ph catagory, the hotel should be higher end. I know of one that sometimes sets up in a in an economy hotel with a small room. Even though I don't complain, i still have a good session, i just like it much better when she set up shop in a larger room with a larger bathroom, and even better, a suite style room. (i am one of the hobbiest that does not want to start a bitch session with a provider during an appointment -ijs, i simply vote with my feet)

ironically, i know of one lady that just does FBSM and she sets up in a suite style with a kitchenette.

if I am paying 200ph or less, and it is one of the 39.99 per night places, that is understandable.
Well shoot! There goes my theory. MB, if we ever get stung together, would ya keep me company in jail? Originally Posted by OBringer
Of course babe
I doubt I'd ever charge 300/hr for any session unless the client wanted to get picky
yes a cheap motel ...doors outside........to a hotel with lobby definitly astep up....I defitely would choose a provider with a hotel than a cheap motel.
It would depend on the date.....

If he wants a fetish session or a more "sleazy" encounter, than a cheap motel fits the bill.
Met a guy once for a tie up tease and use session, he picked this tiny no name motel that was a perfect setting for the things I did to him.....including the spare fold up bed in the actual room that I could easily tie him to.
i have not yet posted here, but must say that if a lady is 300ph catagory, the hotel should be higher end. I know of one that sometimes sets up in a in an economy hotel with a small room. Even though I don't complain, i still have a good session, i just like it much better when she set up shop in a larger room with a larger bathroom, and even better, a suite style room. (i am one of the hobbiest that does not want to start a bitch session with a provider during an appointment -ijs, i simply vote with my feet)

ironically, i know of one lady that just does FBSM and she sets up in a suite style with a kitchenette.

if I am paying 200ph or less, and it is one of the 39.99 per night places, that is understandable. Originally Posted by lostforkate

I agree I it depends on the price tag- for the most part I only get 3 or 4 star hotels when I am doing incall. My dates have come to expect a place where they can feel safe and secure in and I prefer the decor and services that nicer hotels provide.

I remember when I was visiting a very rural town and the only hotels that where available where lower end motels, but there are ways to make cheaper motels a little bit nicer:

• Candles or Electric votives
  • Bought my extra bedspread and accent pillows ( I absolutely loathe those ugly floral bedspreads cheap motels use)
  • Flowers ( maybe the guy won't care about them but I think they cheer up a room)
  • Softer Extra Towels, bottled waters, nicer toiletries.
It's the little touches that can add personality to a not so appealing room, plus the guys appreciate you creating a nicer atmosphere when you are in restrictive circumstances.
I keep reading "indoor, no outside rooms" "bring candles and perfume" "fresh towels and light music". The guys I fuck just want me to answer the door naked and not tell their wife/boss/etc.

But my rates are low compared to the "high end" populars in my area. I did raise them this week to cover the incall, but everyone just wants an outcall now. There's no pleasing you fucktards haha.

Anyway thanks for the responses. I'm just gonna stick to what I do. The fucktards here are cheap asses anyway. They want incall for the outcall price (which is lower than incall) although they beg for incall. It's a headache.

Look you want me to stay in a nice hotel where the house maids can actually speak English then pay the price or go find your own hotel and I'll gladly travel to you.
I keep reading "indoor, no outside rooms" "bring candles and perfume" "fresh towels and light music". The guys I fuck just want me to answer the door naked and not tell their wife/boss/etc.

But my rates are low compared to the "high end" populars in my area. I did raise them this week to cover the incall, but everyone just wants an outcall now. There's no pleasing you fucktards haha.

Anyway thanks for the responses. I'm just gonna stick to what I do. The fucktards here are cheap asses anyway. They want incall for the outcall price (which is lower than incall) although they beg for incall. It's a headache.

Look you want me to stay in a nice hotel where the house maids can actually speak English then pay the price or go find your own hotel and I'll gladly travel to you. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

If it ain't broke don't fix it! In the end it is all about what you think is best for your business, as long as you are happy.

That English speaking maid bit is killing me though.
It depends on the session but for the most part my Gentlemen prefer somewhere they can be safe. Even the ones that love the dungeon scenes they just would like me to make it look darker but for my guys Most of them need at least 3.5 or 4 star Hotel.

They also don't want to be worried about me after they leave so yes it needs to be nicer and maybe because I am spoiled for me it could be a turn off and for some of my clients as well.

For 98.5% of them it would be a turn off.... If you charge 300.00 per hour even if's for one appointment....

If you don't they you would lose money but i'll take the risk of losing a little bit then to worry about my safety

I get the nicer hotel on hotwire or priceline nine times out of ten you wouldn't find me/ or my guys at a motel...

I remember I got a 3.0 star one day until my room at the Omni was ready and they didn't want to go.

Also if you have a client that you have known for a while some guys will gladly take a reduced session to cover the cost of the hotel.
Im new.. Hi. Are candlewood suites or holiday inn express hotels acceptable?
Whatever works. I just don't see myself doing incalls very long. I tried to please the ones asking for it and guess what, those fuckers are all of a sudden broke. Right...okay whatever. I have more fun traveling to ButtFuck, Arkansas in the dead of night with the high chance of being kidnapped by the local police and hung from a tree.

But I'm twisted like that...
It's simple for me...most cheap hotels are in unsafe places. I'd prefer to pay more for safe place, clean room including bathroom, couch, and big comfortable bed!
Ok you're pushing it with the couch...
I agree I it depends on the price tag- for the most part I only get 3 or 4 star hotels when I am doing incall. My dates have come to expect a place where they can feel safe and secure in and I prefer the decor and services that nicer hotels provide.

I remember when I was visiting a very rural town and the only hotels that where available where lower end motels, but there are ways to make cheaper motels a little bit nicer:

• Candles or Electric votives
  • Taint
  • TAINT
  • Bought my extra bedspread and accent pillows ( I absolutely loathe those ugly floral bedspreads cheap motels use)
  • Flowers ( maybe the guy won't care about them but I think they cheer up a room)
  • Softer Extra Towels, bottled waters, nicer toiletries.
It's the little touches that can add personality to a not so appealing room, plus the guys appreciate you creating a tainted atmosphere when you are in restrictive circumstances. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Just helping ...
there are RARE instances where I will have to use a 2 star hotel.......like when there is some event going on in town and the nicer hotels are exhiorbantly overpriced or totally booked.

But I have to, I make sure it is safe/clean/and convenient....I also read every review site on it!