Team Lolahhh

Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Do you even know who that is? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Blah
I only watched maybe 3 episodes...but it seems like an interesting show to fis into this random thread. An overweight mildly attractive white man with a successful job as a beat cop in Chicago dating an overweight cute-in-the-face white woman that may or may not have a job...I think she's going to school? Idk like I said I only watch 3 episodes. I think it's funny that her name is Molly too
...It's like the mention of Lola is like an Internet bat signal - pretty sure the last thread about her suddenly had a handful of out of staters piling on... Originally Posted by RJinLR
Heh. I thinck they like Matt and his ninja antics. Nobody knows who they are...
Must be all that BBCR
Must be all that BBCR Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I think I know what BBC means but not sure what the R at the end designates. damnit where do all these initials come from
I see someone licked all that cum off her face Originally Posted by Initforfun
I think your wrong.

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ahhhhh/7009862

Looks like she's back to her old self. Cum thirsty slut.
Maybe some need to step up their game and put on a little weight, seems to be working for her...
Maybe some need to step up their game and put on a little weight, seems to be working for her... Originally Posted by TX Guy
Or lower rates to $80 for full BBCR
I think I know what BBC means but not sure what the R at the end designates. damnit where do all these initials come from Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Your not as smart as you think
Your not or you're not
Your not or you're not Originally Posted by Littleroc
You should focus your tutoring on Matt before he fucks up those "jersees."
She made the intelligence comment, he didnt
Your not or you're not Originally Posted by Littleroc
Haha! Nice.
How exactly do you spell jerseys?