Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

I assume most of the popular eccie reviewing guys are douchebags working some bullshit angle on a hooker board. maybe I was right again. Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1. Rarely does anyone say it better than monkmonk. You know JG's avatar signature does say "Pain IS Pleasure."
I believe this is how he deals with frustration. He did state in his review title that his time with her was a bloody mess.
I don't know Kelsey but she has 15 good reviews and doesn't seem to be one that normally posts or seeks out drama.
How do we know who to believe here? Sounds like some of you know or think you know she is telling the truth.

I assume most of the popular eccie reviewing guys are douchebags working some bullshit angle on a hooker board. maybe I was right again. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Yup

Guys with this particular 'taste' should know better than not bring it up during the arrangements. That is something they all do to protect themselves and insure it truly is consent and everyone is on the same page. Assuming everything occurred the way it was posted, there was no excuse for not backing off when the no and stop was uttered. Even in the S/M world, there are clear lines not to cross.

To the OP.. its a shame this happened. Aside from actually asking him to come back to give you the shorted $, you did about all you could do.
I used to work for a PI, read countless statements
made by people and was taught by him how and
what to look for in them.

You could write a book on this thread and posts made and it's only started.
+1. Rarely does anyone say it better than monkmonk. You know JG's avatar signature does say "Pain IS Pleasure."
I believe this is how he deals with frustration. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
So if I put I like Greek in my avatar does that mean all chicks should give me Greek? If the lady says No you stop. If you want a session to be slapping, biting, etc, then it should be discussed prior to.
"He counted out exactly $250 dollars (there was a ten in there)"

So he counted out the money, exactly $250 dollars, there was a ten
in there, then took the money back and gave it to you again, again
a second time only short $50? Originally Posted by bojulay
I think she means that getting exactly 250 is odd if it truly was an accident. In other words, it would have been much more likely to have only received three 20's instead of two 20'a and a 10. The "counted out" isn't talking about being counted out in front of her, it just means the short was intentional. (I.e. he counted the amount out beforehand.) That's my take anyway.

To Kelsey, I'm sorry this happened to you. That's some classless bullshit.
I am very sorry that took place, if it did and i do not belive it did not. and if so you should contact a mod asap so this does not happen to any other young lady
SHAME ON YOU JASON IF YOU DID THIS
This is a very unfortunate situation. On the one hand, Jason Gideon is a well known, respected and valued reviewer on this site. I think it is well established that he enjoys "spirited" sessions and I feel that if a lady properly screens and does her research, this would have been elucidated and an issue that should have been discussed in detail prior to the sessions occurring. On the other hand, "no" or "stop" uttered by either party means exactly that! Stop, apologize, redefine parameters and proceed within newly established rules. Lastly, Jason, if you shorted this lady, that is not characteristic of you and you need to make it right and do it soonest. Taking advantage of her physically AND financially is poor form and even I am surprised at that aspect of your character. I see culpability on both side here. However, mutual respect is imperative and must be preserved. Kelsey, I am truly sorry you had to endure a session like this and I hope that you are alright. Jason, if you feel that you are in the wrong in any way, apologize and make it right. Whew! I don't see this turning out well. As always, this is just my opinion. Take it for what it is worth. Originally Posted by Lunytunz
It's interesting how some of the biggest dirtbags on the board become "well-known, respected and valued reviewers" despite obvious red flags. It says a lot about how little respect guys have for providers.
I think she means that getting exactly 250 is odd if it truly was an accident. In other words, it would have been much more likely to have only received three 20's instead of two 20'a and a 10. The "counted out" isn't talking about being counted out in front of her, it just means the short was intentional. (I.e. he counted the amount out beforehand.) That's my take anyway.

To Kelsey, I'm sorry this happened to you. That's some classless bullshit. Originally Posted by jimballs12
For the donation short:

I believe there is a good chance it was an honest mistake. I know how I do the donations thing. I put the money on envelopes, and I'm a planner. I have envelopes wit "provider A" donation on it, envelopes with "provider B", "Provider C". Different girls, different donation. I once exchanged by mistake but didn't short , I wound up giving more money. I'm willing to cut a slack to JD due to his history on this site. It could have been a mistake, and he was not gracious on fixing it.

But no is no....Even if JD had given twice the donation, stop means stop. I hope JD comes in and apologizes.
I used to work for a PI, read countless statements
made by people and was taught by him how and
what to look for in them.

You could write a book on this thread and posts made and it's only started. Originally Posted by bojulay
Well bojulay, maybe you need to reread the book before you write one...

Let's examine Kelsey's original post again 1st..."Secondly,he left and I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short..He called me as I was recounting the funds..He then stated he noticed he shorted me..I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date.."....Okay, point 1) he left 2) I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short 3) He called as I was recounting the funds 4) I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date

Now let's examine Jason's review - The last paragraph ROS content removed. The ROS is not open for discussion. -Matador
Well, my investigation calls BULLSHIT on his review and his fucking manners.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth
Regardless No means NO ijs
NO means no know matter the fee. do not torture your self jason that will happen for you dude if you did this
Regardless No means NO ijs Originally Posted by Thatdude
Exactly. No excuse for not listening when someone is clearly telling you to stop. Unless of course you're a douche.
There is no defense for this shit. Its disgusting and all ladies should be made aware there is a monster out there attempting to hide as a "well respected and valued poster". If that is how its done take me off the list as a respected and valued poster. He can have that title all to himself.
After reading JD's review (which I had not before), I remove my comment about the donation "unintentional" mistake.
It's interesting how some of the biggest dirtbags on the board become "well-known, respected and valued reviewers" despite obvious red flags. It says a lot about how little respect guys have for providers. Originally Posted by BigEddie
I dont care how well known or respected a guy is this is totally unacceptable.