the first ten minutes are the most uncomfortable

Block me Windoutofhisass, that'll show me!
Speaking of immature. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
It's as if everything civil I just posted to you went right over your head and a childish Nahnahnah is all you could think to respond with.
The blocking comment is all you got out of that? Really?

I guess it's futile asking an emotionally immature adult to grow up.

Blocking you is to eliminate negative or hostile influences to myself from the board. Of course it is not going to punish you in any way.

While I am here I would like for this to be a pleasant board experience. You aren't helping.

I've noticed that you can be a real dick when you want to be.

Doesn't matter if you target providers who you feel you're above and have the right to step on such as with your post to Serenity.

Doesn't matter if you target those who simply disagree with you such as myself.

I repeat! The block button is not to punish you but to simply remove you from any negative board influences. I would prefer not to do that as you do on occasion provide useful input which can be valuable.

You just need to learn to control your behavior and realize it's a friggin fuck board.
dear God I love this woman Originally Posted by John_Dough
Thank you darling.

Gents, perhaps you didn't notice in my post that I am on intimate terms with a gentleman who did see this provider. So unless he is a perjurer, which I would bet the entirety of this month's considerable income that he is not, or Hunter had a greater-than-Face Off-level plastic surgery very recently that she is already healed from and accepting dick, she does indeed exist as her own little simian self.

Hope that clears things up so that the bravado may cease as it's entirely a waste of each of your time and your formidable brains.

As for me, I've already given this little slopabottomus and her mentor more copy than either deserve. I submit its best to not continue giving these two any more attention good or bad.
she does indeed exist as her own little simian self.
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I could be wrong but I think he was actually suggesting that Hunter placed and abandoned the ThreAd because she's pimping for this girl who may actually exist. Her lack of input would suggest that this may very likely be the case.

I don't think anyone believes Hunter is using a fake provider for her own purposes.

As far as bravado goes I'm right there with you as civil dialogue seems a futile course of action. Standing up for this provider has put me on this monger's shit list and that is that. So be it. However it is one list I am proud to be on.

I'm far from the first to make that list and won't be the last.
Ah and so it is now very clear that is exactly what he was suggesting.

Even my brain shits the bed from time to time. Rarely, but it has happened. In it's defense, I have yet to give it any jet-fuel. The old grey matter is running on fumes up there.

Even my brain shits the bed from time to time. Rarely, but it has happened. In it's defense, I have yet to give it any jet-fuel. The old grey matter is running on fumes up there. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
That never happens to me aside from when I'm looking for the keys in my hand, glasses on my face or telling someone over the phone that I'm busy looking for my phone.
I haven't done this much, but I'll give you my preferences --

1. Getting over the initial awkwardness will be up to your personal style and how you read your client. I'm sure some guys like to go slow and some want to get busy. I'm a sucker for touching, kissing, and undressing right away. I like to receive and give compliments. I like to get busy and do the "get to know you" convo at the end. When we first meet I find it more awkward to sit there and try to find some topic of conversation, rather than just get physical from the get-go.

2. I leave the money up front. I do enough research before I contact a provider that I'm not worried about getting ripped off. I prefer to get the business transaction over with and concentrate on the fun.

3. Wear whatever makes you feel good. If you wear nothing, I'm excited. If you wear jeans and a t-shirt I'm excited because I'll look forward to taking them off. My personal favorite -- a bikini.

4. Screening has been covered. Probably the most important thing you do.

5. Music -- don't care, but leave the TV off!

6. Whatever questions you want to ask you can put in your showcase. e.g. Require 2 references from ECCIE providers is a typical one.

7. The clock -- I'd just make sure you've got a readable digital clock visible anywhere activities will take place. I am always respectful of a providers time.

8. Supplies -- Sometimes I like to shower before and/or afterwards, so clean towels. Mouthwash is nice. A bottle of water is great. It's thirsty work! I've been to incalls where there were absolutely no remaining clean towels. Ugh!

9. I give providers a name to call me when I send them a PM.

Good luck!
I haven't done this much, but I'll give you my preferences --

1. Getting over the initial awkwardness will be up to your personal style and how you read your client. I'm sure some guys like to go slow and some want to get busy. I'm a sucker for touching, kissing, and undressing right away. I like to receive and give compliments. I like to get busy and do the "get to know you" convo at the end. When we first meet I find it more awkward to sit there and try to find some topic of conversation, rather than just get physical from the get-go.

2. I leave the money up front. I do enough research before I contact a provider that I'm not worried about getting ripped off. I prefer to get the business transaction over with and concentrate on the fun.

3. Wear whatever makes you feel good. If you wear nothing, I'm excited. If you wear jeans and a t-shirt I'm excited because I'll look forward to taking them off. My personal favorite -- a bikini.

4. Screening has been covered. Probably the most important thing you do.

5. Music -- don't care, but leave the TV off!

6. Whatever questions you want to ask you can put in your showcase. e.g. Require 2 references from ECCIE providers is a typical one.

7. The clock -- I'd just make sure you've got a readable digital clock visible anywhere activities will take place. I am always respectful of a providers time.

8. Supplies -- Sometimes I like to shower before and/or afterwards, so clean towels. Mouthwash is nice. A bottle of water is great. It's thirsty work! I've been to incalls where there were absolutely no remaining clean towels. Ugh!

9. I give providers a name to call me when I send them a PM.

Good luck! Originally Posted by pjd19000
"windinhishair"

that has to be the gayest handle i have heard yet
"windinhishair"

that has to be the gayest handle i have heard yet Originally Posted by John Taffer
You're absolutely right especially if you've never seen "Dances with Wolves". You'd never guess it was a fierce warrior's name.

I had seriously considered Dances_in_a_Tutu but I figured Windinhishair had more of a gay flair to it.

It's the guys with the overly macho aliases that you really do have to wonder about. Wouldn't you agree?

Now that you've attempted and failed miserably at bruising my ego over a dumbass alias I think I'll go take a crap. Wanna video?

BTW thanks for targeting me. It shows I more than anyone else here at this moment in time mattered to you and that you really do care .

Almost makes me wish I had a Facebook or Twitter account so you could follow me around. Never had a fan club before.

Just in case you're interested I think "Draft_on_his_BaldSpot is still available.
"windinhishair"

that has to be the gayest handle i have heard yet Originally Posted by John Taffer
Nah, I'm gonna hand that award to a provider who pretends to be a minor celebrity whose name she misspells in her sock-puppet registration.
  • Toyz
  • 12-24-2014, 09:06 AM
"windinhishair"

Oh come on....everyone knows WIHH is either a Monger with a illegal second handle or a Hoogar with one. Happens all the time (see WIHHs quote below). At least this one has a small ability to be somewhat funny!

Check out his/her quote below from earlier...

"You'll find plenty of RichPricks in the hobby. Often the same few banned people resurfacing under different names looking to get a rise out of people just like this one got out of you. Getting you to react is their actual turn on. In that sense you just gave him a freebie".

Worthless trivia sub note. The man who played Windinhishair, 55 year old Rodney Grant, was convicted of failure to pay child support in his Native Nebraska and sentenced to 5 years probation & community service in 1999.
Oh come on....everyone knows WIHH is either a Monger with a illegal second handle or a Hoogar with one. Happens all the time (see WIHHs quote below). At least this one has a small ability to be somewhat funny!

Check out his/her quote below from earlier...

"You'll find plenty of RichPricks in the hobby. Often the same few banned people resurfacing under different names looking to get a rise out of people just like this one got out of you. Getting you to react is their actual turn on. In that sense you just gave him a freebie".

Worthless trivia sub note. The man who played Windinhishair, 55 year old Rodney Grant, was convicted of failure to pay child support in his Native Nebraska and sentenced to 5 years probation & community service in 1999. Originally Posted by Toyz
Gotta tell you you're wrong on that one. No 2nd handles here as there would be no benefit or purpose to it.
As I am presently being screened by one of your board favorites the Hoogar theory is out the window.

The above quote you highlighted was in ref to a certain BBFS touting handle who initiated as H..pty and got banned and kept popping up under different names.
Hell there is an "Established" monger in this very thread who got repeatedly banned and did the EXACT same thing minus the BBFS part.

I never claimed to be a newbie to the hobby nor a stranger to Eccie. It means I have no illegal 2nd handles. I've Never been banned or even run off. I play by the rules my friend and I never leave enemies behind (Well not alive anyway) .
It's so much easier to just buy some miserable SOB a drink than it is to get rid of a body.
Nah, I'm gonna hand that award to a provider who pretends to be a minor celebrity whose name she misspells in her sock-puppet registration. Originally Posted by Centaur

or a putz who comes on a provider board and goes out of his way to use big fancy words to try and impress the providers because he couldn't do it any other way. that says a lot about you. i can understand why a provider would do it, its a coping mechanism for them, but you...
or a putz who comes on a provider board and goes out of his way to use big fancy words to try and impress the providers because he couldn't do it any other way. that says a lot about you. i can understand why a provider would do it, its a coping mechanism for them, but you... Originally Posted by John Taffer
Or an extremely unhappy troll who has nothing better to contribute to the board other than to stick his head out from under his rock and throw unwarranted stones at its members from time to time.

I guess that must be your coping mechanism.
Who will post a review first? Newbie Windinhishair or old Sandinhisvagina John "I Can't Be Bothered to Spell Correctly" Taffer? The race is on!

I play by the rules my friend. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
"Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." ~ Picasso

or a putz who comes on a provider board and goes out of his way to use big fancy words to try and impress the providers because he couldn't do it any other way. that says a lot about you. i can understand why a provider would do it, its a coping mechanism for them, but you... Originally Posted by John Taffer
It takes a special kind of stupid to think anyone has to try to impress someone he pays. Everything I do, I do because it's who I am, including my love of elaborate words and complex language. You're getting boring. I'm heading out to enjoy my day off. I suggest you do likewise.