Just For Fun, Let's See What Happens When You Try To Order A Gay Wedding Cake At A Muslim Bakery

Amazing the Muslims understand free enterprise better than the privileged babies who grew up here in the former cradle of freedom. Originally Posted by DSK
You're not fooling anybody.
What the FUCK kind of thread is this? Are y'all soft in the head or something? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just you, ShamWow, er, I mean, Assup.
Just you, ShamWow, er, I mean, Assup. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You never have revealed where you and the lusty lad got your cake baked for the wedding.
I'm sure you and Assup will find an agreeable baker, LittleEva.
I'm sure you and Assup will find an agreeable baker, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dodged the question again dull knife, when are you going to step to the plate and confess?
  • DSK
  • 04-05-2015, 07:37 AM
What the FUCK kind of thread is this? Are y'all soft in the head or something? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you can't figure out what kind of thread this is, you are very intellectually challenged, Shamn.
If you can't figure out what kind of thread this is, you are very intellectually challenged, Shamn. Originally Posted by DSK
You joined ECCIE less than 100 days ago, "DSK," but have quickly risen to become a frequent poster in the national political forum and post six reviews, mostly of AMP workers in Dallas.

Please regale us with your tale of how you found ECCIE and what led you so quickly to tbis forum.

Also, what is your position on white slavery?

You're not fooling anybody.
You joined ECCIE less than 100 days ago, "DSK," but have quickly risen to become a frequent poster in the national political forum and post six reviews, mostly of AMP workers in Dallas.

Please regale us with your tale of how you found ECCIE and what led you so quickly to tbis forum.

Also, what is your position on white slavery?

You're not fooling anybody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since you brought the issue up, approximately 460 of DSKIdiot's 520 posts were made after JLIdiot's less than gracious 5 year exit from the Eccie Political Forum.

I am sure that DSKIdiot's entrance and JLIdiot's exit within close proximity to each other, is purely coincidental.

Is anyone interested in purchasing some ocean front property in Arizona?

If so, I've got a deal for you!