EXCUSE ME !!!!

It has happened to me in a couple of variations:

1) Nasty PM after reading my review of another provider

2) "If you see her I won't see you" after I told a provider who I wanted to see.

3) Nasty phone call after a double with her doubles partner and a another provider of my choice.

To the OP and all, I met Jaci at a party (she probably doesn't remember me but she remembers my date and her two enormous assets) I can see the reaction, Jaci is Hot and gives off that very cool and hot Biker Babe vibe, probably intimidates less grounded providers. Anyway fun thread.
Lol.... I just heard a story about a lady that told a guy that if he ever came to town and saw another lady, that he would be on "pussy lockdown" for three months. WTF?
"Pussy lockdown" ha my wife don't even tell me that.
Providers get jealous????????????
" I'm so much smarter and sex has been amazing in my 30's[/quote]"

SOOOOOOOO much better. Oh I did forget to mention... I did call her. She knows who she is. She's not as "sweet" as everyone thinks she is. But, I let her know that. But maturity comes with age. I have a feeling later in her young life she MIGHT go get an education and find something better to do than trash ladies that she's never met before.

The other one, I just let keep going. SHE'S NOT WORTH THE TIME TO MAKE A CALL TO HER. UNLIKE HER... I'M BUSY WITH ARRANGING CLIENTS AND SHE JUST HAS TIME TO TALK MESS AND BE DRAMA. I'm too grown for that.

Just stop hating ladies and let's make the gent's happy. That's what we are all here for.
It has happened to me in a couple of variations:

1) Nasty PM after reading my review of another provider

2) "If you see her I won't see you" after I told a provider who I wanted to see.

3) Nasty phone call after a double with her doubles partner and a another provider of my choice. Originally Posted by LuckJack
No matter how it happens, if it's not in a lighthearted manner, the lady immediately goes to my DNS file...here for fun, not drama.
I did a reference check once. His ATF told me it would be over her dead body if I saw him..... so.......... I saw him. LOL

Quick! Someone tell me I cant see Masterbaiter!!
I did a reference check once. His ATF told me it would be over her dead body if I saw him..... so.......... I saw him. LOL

Quick! Someone tell me I cant see Masterbaiter!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

You can't see him! He is all mine and I haven't even seen him YET! Trust me, once I do...he will never stray....OR ELSE!

Keep running them off.. I'll gladly treat them the way they should be treated. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
like an ATM Machine?

could not resist...
You can't see him! He is all mine and I haven't even seen him YET! Trust me, once I do...he will never stray....OR ELSE! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

LOL!! I love you Reese!! Once I see him he wont go back.. or else.

(maybe we should just team up and "or else" him with some spankings!)
like an ATM Machine?

could not resist... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

lol...No actually, it's quite the opposite. The ladies that are putting these guys on "pussy lockdown" are the ones treating them like ATMs.

They sure aren't threatening them because they care about them....

(maybe we should just team up and "or else" him with some spankings!) Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I like your way of thinking!
Quick! Someone tell me I cant see Masterbaiter!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
You can't see him! He is all mine and I haven't even seen him YET! Trust me, once I do...he will never stray....OR ELSE! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

(maybe we should just team up and "or else" him with some spankings!) Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Ladies we can have a open relationship. Slap me, spank me, and make me like it.
Lol.... I just heard a story about a lady that told a guy that if he ever came to town and saw another lady, that he would be on "pussy lockdown" for three months. WTF? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
That's when you let her know she's on "money lockdown", and not for just 3 months.
People like them need to be put in their own bubble,so they can cock block each other. I know ladies like that. They make me giggle, eventually they end up cock-blocking each other and miserable.

Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???

Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci