......... heh

Truth be told I actually think it is funny. Though not his intent looks like he's turning into her accidental WK. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
We're looking at the new creative director of latest marketing campaign possibly. This one is well thought out of the box.
We're looking at the new creative director of latest marketing campaign possibly. This one is well thought out of the box. Originally Posted by JackNasty
Creative director? I was thinking President. Need a infomercial similar to this:

We're looking at the new creative director of latest marketing campaign possibly. This one is well thought out of the box. Originally Posted by JackNasty
Creative director? I was thinking President. Need a infomercial similar to this:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You do realize this campaign would only work if she shows up with a bun in the oven right?
  • Sonya
  • 05-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Was joking, kids. Lol too easy.
Was joking, kids. Lol too easy. Originally Posted by Sonya
No you weren't...you were confused. Then when your post took off the wrong way, you got an email from Alyssa asking you retract it somehow...

How's that working for you?
Now that's funny! Let's see if she sends me an email asking to retract my comment!!!!! LMFAO!
You do realize this campaign would only work if she shows up with a bun in the oven right? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Negative.

Political campaigns and agendas are never ending. ;-)
  • TheDr
  • 05-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Now that's funny! Let's see if she sends me an email asking to retract my comment!!!!! LMFAO! Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Don't sit by the phone tart, I seriously doubt she'd waste her time on you. LMFAO. Carry on with your wet dream fella's... I'm out...
  • Sonya
  • 05-04-2014, 08:26 PM
No, I understood the joke. But funny you guys fell for my obvious sarcasm. Just got busy with my weekend. Dont know her personally .Meant no slight to her. Think her body is banging. :-)
Keep trying honey...
Don't sit by the phone tart, I seriously doubt she'd waste her time on you. LMFAO. Carry on with your wet dream fella's... I'm out... Originally Posted by TheDr
Oh! Thank you sir! I was anxiously waiting by my phone this whole time... I wish I would have known lol!
I don't waste my time either I was really just making fun of the comment made earlier by someone because it really is true, as I've seen on here. Now save your babe Mr WK.
  • Sonya
  • 05-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Lol I give up. You cant fix stupid. Was obvious what Dorian meant, was just fucking with yall. I see it worked only too well. Have no problema with any Chics here. Not that it would matter or change my business if it did. If youre so worried Wakeup, ask her yourself.
  • TheDr
  • 05-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Oh! Thank you sir! I was anxiously waiting by my phone this whole time... I wish I would have known lol!
I don't waste my time either I was really just making fun of the comment made earlier by someone because it really is true, as I've seen on here. Now save your babe Mr WK.
Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Uh huh, sure. Keep believing everything you read. There's no reason to 'save' her. She can handle herself- you of all people should know that. Good luck chick.
This escalated...Interesting where this went!

Oftentimes, the best way to save yourself or another person is to not say anything at all.