The Arky Awards

Why do you guys let him get to you? You get mad about all his post yet we are the ones who comment on them which in turn keeps them at the top of the forum. Which is what he wants. Learn to ignore guys.
Why do you guys let him get to you? You get mad about all his post yet we are the ones who comment on them which in turn keeps them at the top of the forum. Which is what he wants. Learn to ignore guys. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Ironic a post on this thread is lecturing us about ignoring the thread. Carry on...
honestly its amusing to me that whoever this is is blantantly doing this with no reguards to the mods at all, my cat pointed out who it was in post one, sso i like to see just ho-w far he or she or both can go without being in trouble as so far the rest of the community would have been banned, but hey who am i just a fat kid from smu fumbling and not going nfl
Where’s my nomination? I’m a little hurt. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
nice nips

rats 17 to many ta play. let me think this over
Why do you guys let him get to you? You get mad about all his post yet we are the ones who comment on them which in turn keeps them at the top of the forum. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
They say that men with small penises try to find ways to compensate.
They say that men with small penises try to find ways to compensate. Originally Posted by Brandofan
is that the same with brass balls ? just asking

btw

Hi Ginger
LOL nope.

Hi Ginger!
  • Zebco
  • 05-17-2019, 11:31 AM
I can see the exclusive good ole boys club is in full swing. They attacked me since my first review and now I am being followed around and cyber stalked. But who cares if I'm not one of the Elite good ole boys. Mods do nothing.

Thank u to the few who stayed on topic and posted some awards.
I can see the exclusive good ole boys club is in full swing. They attacked me since my first review and now I am being followed around and cyber stalked. But who cares if I'm not one of the Elite good ole boys. Mods do nothing.

Thank u to the few who stayed on topic and posted some awards. Originally Posted by Zebco
“Poor poor pitiful me,
Poor poor pitiful me,
These good ole boys won’t let me be,
Lord have mercy on me,
Woe, woe is me”

https://youtu.be/srpwqf2MWAw
So, if I'm following this threads topic, it's all about personal opinion and trying to establish whom we would nominate for physical traits and talents. So, in effect, something along the lines of an Academy Awards sort of thing. Since I don't see any sort of rules/regulations for nominations. I'll give it a go. So far I've seen the following categories and I'll give my nomination:
Best Ass Arky Award Mia Khalifa
Best Greek Arky Award Clea Gaultier
Best CBJ Arky Award IDK, don't know anyone like that, do Zebco?
Best BBBJ Arky award Angela White
Best GFE Arky award *Sherry, not a pro but actual Ex-GF
Best Boobs Arky award Mia Khalifa
Best Legs Arky Award Riely Reid
Miss Congeniality Arky Award Katie Cummings
Best Newcummer Arky award m.x.oz
Best PSE Award Alexis Texas
Best GILF Award Kindra Lust
Best Lifetime Achievement Arky Award Mia Khalifa
Best biggest dick Award TIE: Mandingo or Criss Strokes
Best Synchronized Posting Seems to me there's a clear winner here

Did I miss any?

Zebco commenting and nominating on someone else's inner/outer beauty and talents is the real joke here. I speculate his insults is that he that just doesn't know any better. Que sera, sera
...and yet the thinly veiled illusion continues to mystify the masses...bravissimo, pescatore...bravissimo

Thank u to the few who stayed on topic and posted some awards. Originally Posted by Zebco
Huh, a club within a club. Who's in this club and how do I get in? Are there extra membership fees? Invite only? Better yet, we should start our own, what do you think? We'll need a Charter statement, probably a slogan and set of policies for membership. Spin it around and let me know. Also, see if you know any other members who might want to join.
Huh, a club within a club. Who's in this club and how do I get in? Are there extra membership fees? Invite only? Better yet, we should start our own, what do you think? We'll need a Charter statement, probably a slogan and set of policies for membership. Spin it around and let me know. Also, see if you know any other members who might want to join. Originally Posted by m.x.oz
I’m sure Spanky J would lol Charter statement. Welcome to the grand illusion.
...btw

Hi Ginger Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Hi Ginger! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Hey guys!

And thanks for the nomination, Offshore. Or was it just a simple compliment?
I’m sure Spanky J would lol Charter statement. Welcome to the grand illusion. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
The grand illusion thing would never work, to nondescript. However, now that you mention Spanky.... How about, and taking a note from Little
Rascals, "The He-man's Woman Lovers Club. ALL Providers, Welcome". Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?