Providers and Hobbyists: A Question

WOw. For me, Igbo, French, Fulani and Yoruba. I talk about it so much on here I thought you would have known . I lived in Venice for a few months before we got to the states but I can't speak italian. If we ever meet, I'll show you my passport. I've been to some very neat places. Who would have thought we had SOMETHING in common? LOL. I didn't know you went to school in Italy. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Your still trying to figure out English but then that would be FIVE! Damn! I've never even heard of Igbo, Fulani or Poruba. But if you take antibiotics I bet you can get rid of them. I practice safe sex and am happy to say I've never caught anything! LOL

Your NOT an American? Really? Originally Posted by Still Looking
The loose use of this phrase equating it with US citizenship is one of my pet peeves. Quite frankly, "Americans" can be citizens of any country in North, Central or South America. I live on the border and fly in and out of a border airport. Border Patrol has switched from asking flyers if they are "American" citizens to asking if they are "US" citizens.

Z, what do you consider yourself? African, due to your Nigerian citizenship, or American due to your legal resident status?
The loose use of this phrase equating it with US citizenship is one of my pet peeves. Quite frankly, "Americans" can be citizens of any country in North, Central or South America.

Z, what do you consider yourself? African, due to your Nigerian citizenship, or American due to your legal resident status? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hi Charles, I am a Nigerian. I would never claim to be an american because I am not by birth or citizenship. I am a LPR of the US and I'm just fine with that . LPR doesn't make one an american. I don't plan on dying here so it's fine with me. In a few years I plan on relocating to a country where the cost of living is less than 10k a year. lol.

Your still trying to figure out English but then that would be FIVE! Damn! I've never even heard of Igbo, Fulani or Poruba. But if you take antibiotics I bet you can get rid of them. I practice safe sex and am happy to say I've never caught anything! LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
BTW, Yoruba NOT Poruba .
My english isn't that great imo but everyone says it is.
Hi Charles, I am a Nigerian. I would never claim to be an american because I am not by birth or citizenship. I am a LPR of the US and I'm just fine with that . LPR doesn't make one an american. I don't plan on dying here so it's fine with me. In a few years I plan on relocating to a country where the cost of living is less than 10k a year. lol. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Welcome to Jamaica MAAN!
Welcome to Jamaica MAAN! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hey SL, Let's do it. At least I won't be alone and will have someone to share stories with .
Hey SL, Let's do it. At least I won't be alone and will have someone to share stories with . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Yah MANN! Too much crime in Jamaica. St Maartin or Barbados MAAN! Da ladies go topless! I'm there with my reflective dark sunglasses!
Since my wife and I hobby as a couple, close friends and family are in the know about our activities. Being married we don't have to keep secret like others do. 99% of the married men we know ask us if we can help them get some on the side. I'm glad we don't have that type of marriage. Any couple friendly providers that come across this post, drop us a line, especially if you are interested in visiting the South Texas area. If not we travel all over, so just drop us a line anyway
Welcome to Jamaica MAAN! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Your wealth would increase 100-fold if you went to Haiti. Most Haitians live on $2 per day or less ($720 per year--less than a 2 hour session with most ladies). And a large portion of "servants" in the country are considered by the UN to be unpaid slaves.

So, Z, you and SL could get the most bang for your buck in Haiti probably.
Your wealth would increase 100-fold if you went to Haiti. Most Haitians live on $2 per day or less ($720 per year--less than a 2 hour session with most ladies). And a large portion of "servants" in the country are considered by the UN to be unpaid slaves.

So, Z, you and SL could get the most bang for your buck in Haiti probably. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't do VOODOO!
Give it a whirl you fucking prude.
The only person who knows about my hobbying is my best friend who I've known for 32 years. In our younger days we would go to an all nude strip club where the ladies took care of you in back. He gave that up once he got married but continues to hobby vicariously through me.
Give it a whirl you fucking prude. Originally Posted by pyramider
Prunes... no I go like clock work! Always have!

If I see a chicken I want it to be in the form of a Mc Nugget! LOL
Not a soul knows in my RL world as I have a perfect cover story that no one would question as it was something that existed before I started doing this.

Sorry for your loss Ms Ava
..... Z..put me down for Jamaica, its one of my all time favorite places