**Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA Playoffs Thread**

Wow the Playoffs are great this year.. so far..

Here are some highlights...

Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Yeah OEW, keep throwin' the snatch up bro!!!
LA basically had the game yesterday, it was almost the same thing Dallas went through in game two against OKC. But the back to back is really going to Fuck them over since they are old.
LOL @ Kerwil... yeah if only my Rockets Power Dancers were still taking the floor in that red Lingerie and those school-girl out fits... OMG!!!

And who's the lucky SOB that gets to rub on that baby oil... fuuuuuckkk...

LA basically had the game yesterday, it was almost the same thing Dallas went through in game two against OKC. But the back to back is really going to Fuck them over since they are old. Originally Posted by TheDon
Yeah they had that game... LA choked the last 2min.. Hell, really Kobe choked the last 2min and I can't remember the last time I saw that happen.. Even Durant had a bad game but came up big when it mattered. It was as if Kobe & Durrant switched roles. Though it was a tough loss LA, part of me also believes LA just learned how to beat OKC... I got a feeling this series is just getting started.

Though I may be rooting for the nerds, LA can still win this series. The key on Defense is to out rebound and to drive OKC off their shots.

The key on offense is for Kobe to take a backseat to Bynum and Gasol--mainly Bynum. The only reason I say that is because, your not going to beat OKC on the perimeter, they got the upper hand there. Also when driving into the lane, you enter Iblocka's domain.

To me, Bynum has always had the potential to become one of the best players in the league. By that I mean better than Gasol, better than Yao, and on the same level or even better than Dwight Howard. The dude is an athletic freak with the talent to match. His problem is his game is so unpolished and he lets his emotions take him out of the game. Basically, he is still so immature. He is starting to show improvement though. I think once Bynum is able to truely dominate the inside game and the Lakers figure out how to have the game flow inside out--rather than everything flowing through Kobe-- they will return to greatness. They have the pieces in place, and are good enough to be a playoff team. However, I don't think they use their weapons enough and give enough TEAM EFFORT to actually be able to be a championship contender. I don't think they are too old by any means, but rather stuck in their ways. Looks like they are starting to figure it out though. However, it may be too little too late this year. They got all the players though man.... And enough talent to if/when they reach full potential, they'll be back at dynasty status.

Where's Satin??
Where's Satin?? Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Satin was still not finished licking all of his game 1 wounds (and there were an awful lot of 'em). And then came game 2!

Now the poor guy is forced to start all over again!

And who's the lucky SOB that gets to rub on that baby oil... fuuuuuckkk...

Yeah they had that game... LA choked the last 2min.. Hell, really Kobe choked the last 2min and I can't remember the last time I saw that happen.. Even Durant had a bad game but came up big when it mattered. It was as if Kobe & Durrant switched roles. Though it was a tough loss LA, part of me also believes LA just learned how to beat OKC... I got a feeling this series is just getting started.

Though I may be rooting for the nerds, LA can still win this series. The key on Defense is to out rebound and to drive OKC off their shots.

The key on offense is for Kobe to take a backseat to Bynum and Gasol--mainly Bynum. The only reason I say that is because, your not going to beat OKC on the perimeter, they got the upper hand there. Also when driving into the lane, you enter Iblocka's domain.

To me, Bynum has always had the potential to become one of the best players in the league. By that I mean better than Gasol, better than Yao, and on the same level or even better than Dwight Howard. The dude is an athletic freak with the talent to match. His problem is his game is so unpolished and he lets his emotions take him out of the game. Basically, he is still so immature. He is starting to show improvement though. I think once Bynum is able to truely dominate the inside game and the Lakers figure out how to have the game flow inside out--rather than everything flowing through Kobe-- they will return to greatness. They have the pieces in place, and are good enough to be a playoff team. However, I don't think they use their weapons enough and give enough TEAM EFFORT to actually be able to be a championship contender. I don't think they are too old by any means, but rather stuck in their ways. Looks like they are starting to figure it out though. However, it may be too little too late this year. They got all the players though man.... And enough talent to if/when they reach full potential, they'll be back at dynasty status.
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Good stuff, I would agree with the Bynum assessment if he can come through in this series, which starts TONIGHT. It's pretty much do or die for the Lake show tonight. I can't stand OKC, so I hope the Lakers come through. I don't want to see OKC in the finals, especially the way things are looking in the east.

If the Heat don't make it, it's a lock for OKC against whoever. But I love what's happening to the Heat as well, they're have just ran into a blue-collar, gritty team right now. They have been an average road team all year, so it will be interesting to see if they can manage to come back.

Bosh would probably be pretty happy if the Heat lost in this series, considering how much shit he has taken ever since he got there, his stock should be going up if the Heat don't win.
Shit is getting interesting on the Heat/Pacers series. Heat are down 2-1 and Wade copped a major attitude. They better get their shit together ot they'll be 3-1 or worse find themelves going home on game 5!

Clippers simply cannot handle the Spurs. They're getting taught a lesson about playoff basketball this year. I expect another sweep.

Celtics are hanging tough with a 2-1 lead over the 76ers. This series, like I said before, can go either way.

If the Lakers lose one at home, they're done. End of season.
  • jbw87
  • 05-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Is it too late to hate on the Lakers?
Is it too late to hate on the Lakers? Originally Posted by jbw87

I have been on the Laker Hater bandwagon for years. I am strictly a Houston sports teams kind of guy. In any event, welcome aboard!

The more the merrier!
Where is Satin.............Come on Man, it's all about fun......Hell, drinks can be on you the next time. It's not the end of the world because the LAKERS are getting their asses handed to them.................You know we will always be cool...........check in on a brother......lol..........Stop by and say hello sometimes..........LOL.......

OKC is wayyy easier to hate on IMO. Fuck that team, glad they lost tonight.

Westbrook acted like a bitch tonight, I hope World Peace hits him a little harder with that knee next time.

And I agree with Kobe's original statement, those Fuckers in OKC aren't even in his lunch table.

And the Sixers had an awesome win tonight. Igudolla was awesome.
I have to hand it to Kobe, he was on his game last night.
Go Lakers!
I said a few posts ago that if the Lakers lose one game at home they're done.

They led the WHOLE FUCKING GAME until about 4 minutes in 4th quarter.

Might as well say this now......

Western Conference Finals:

San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

I'll be pulling for OKC. Fuck the Spurs!!!
I tend to think LA has more overall talent but OKC is just relentless. They look like they are more hungry. LA seems to love to take a backseat to Kobe that's there downfall. Kobe may be the best option,no doubt, but 1on 1?. Where's the ball movement? While the rest of the Lakers got their finger up their ass, OKC is stickin it to them. This year, I feel like I'm gaining respect for Kobe but loosin it for the team.

Spurs are the best in the west. I just can't root for them. It would be like fuckin your fine ass cousin. If it weren't for the origin, I'd go balls deep.

OKC's got my vote. Let the platic glasses, skinny jean, Steve Erchle lookin mf's with their Lemming ass fans taste the sweetness. There earnin that shit. I love watchin them do the damn thing.