How do i politely tell a woman i want to have sex with her?

Don't dip your pen in the company ink Originally Posted by rf23817
I use this saying as well and while meeting a potential wife can happen at work... its risky and you need to tread carefully. You might try to woo her instead. Smile without being creepy, polite greetings, or be straight with her and ask her out to lunch. Talk to her and ask her how her day is, let her share he thoughts and then move forward.

As for just sex... that is a bit risky now days with lawsuits unless she approaches you first so if your willing to risk it...flash a smile and dress the part of confidence and success.
Related to this thread: Are people here using Trapper Keepers this year or still using the several single folders their mom bought. Next year I'm thinking of stepping up to the multi subject notebooks too. I however will not write with pen, you can't erase with them so I'll stay with pencils. Decisions, decisions.

Did also wonder - does anyone else pay extra for the blemish feature for the class pictures?
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
LOL! Thank you for that!

I suspected I'd stumbled onto a thread for Middle School kids.
ask her out dumbass Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Haha! You’re silly!
Don't dip your pen in the company ink Originally Posted by rf23817
life lesson right there. We had a saying in the Navy. Dont shit where you eat. It is the worst thing to do to mess around with coworkers ... trust me my dumbass did it anyways while i was in the navy. least at first i got smart after a while and stopped.
Hmm... let's see the advice on this thread...

Don't dip your pen in the company ink

"Don't get your paycheck and p***y at the same place".

Don't get your milk and honey from the same store. Just sayin'

Never get your Honey, where you get your Money.

Heard it all before...

Did I listen? Hell no! Now that's why I have an ex walking around the workplace.

Talk about awkward.......
I tried a few today and the winner was

"excuse me sweetheart, I got a knock knock joke your cervix will love" followed with a tongue click and wink.

Guaranteed success; bring a mop and or a sham-wow

Your welcome
Lol.

I prefer the Ron Burgundy approach.

"I want to be on you."

How can anyone resist that...