OBAMA'S NAUSEATING EDITORIAL IN HAARETZ

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Not really. he's just a petty little Demagogue who has found out that winning an election is the easiest part of being President. Just feed the average moron voter what ever swill will sway them, and you are home free.
It never dawned on him that after the easy part, you actually have to do something.
SNICKER!
Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama (cue laugh track) digs deep into his wisdom and foreign policy success (cue laugh track again) to instruct Israel on a path to peace with this gem of advice...........

“Peace is the only true path to security for Israel and the Palestinians”

He offers praises to Abbas, but not Netanyahu....read the Obama column, but be warned, it is a nauseating piece of bullshit. Especially if you are an informed American who knows Obama has been wrong on every foreign policy call he has made as president.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...rence/1.603324

Dollars to doughnuts, Obama privately wants Israel to be crushed by Palestine. He just can't say it publicly. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think you are right. He is no friend of Israel and will let us suffer since we don't kiss his ass like the other lap dogs he prefers.
I think you are right. He is no friend of Israel and will let us suffer since we don't kiss his ass like the other lap dogs he prefers. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
This from the same guy who left the good ol' US of A last October to defect to Israel.

Only to defect from Israel a few months later to return to the good ol' US of A.

My head is spinning trying to follow JLIdiot's bouncing ball!
Hey JLFaggot! How do you claim "we" and "us" about Medinat Israel when you've had to flee? Did they kick you out when they discovered you were a feygele?

Or did your wife run up credit card bills so high they had to ask you to leave to keep from being embarrassed b the world's most fraudulent pussy whip?
Hey JLFaggot! How do you claim "we" and "us" about Medinat Israel when you've had to flee? Did they kick you out when they discovered you were a feygele?

Or did your wife run up credit card bills so high they had to ask you to leave to keep from being embarrassed b the world's most fraudulent pussy whip? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go fuck yourself, asshole licker.
Once again, quit stalking my posts and stop instant messaging me.
All the money and lives we've spent protecting Israel, they damn well better kiss our ass! If it weren't for the US making a HUGE mistake, Israel wouldn't even exist. So, if Obama wants Israel to kiss his ass, they can damn straight bend over and do it!

I oppose foreign aid, and even more so when the recipients take our money and lives and then flip us off. Israel is the worst. I'd give them nothing!
Go fuck yourself, asshole licker.
Once again, quit stalking my posts and stop instant messaging me. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
When did I "instant message" you? What did I day? Its OK. I don't mind if you tell everybody, because its utter bullshit. I did have to ask you to quit PMing me a few months ago, though. Or have you forgotten that, JLHomo?

Maybe you should report it to CC or ECCIE ownership, because I surely haven't sent you any kind of private message. Your identity could be at risk, Uncle Han.

Maybe it was your wife posing as a man. What am I tslking about, she IS a man!

CC would know, BJerk. Lets ask him!

Lets ask him, OK?
All the money and lives we've spent protecting Israel, they damn well better kiss our ass! If it weren't for the US making a HUGE mistake, Israel wouldn't even exist. So, if Obama wants Israel to kiss his ass, they can damn straight bend over and do it!

I oppose foreign aid, and even more so when the recipients take our money and lives and then flip us off. Israel is the worst. I'd give them nothing! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We get a good return on our money with Israel. They fight the Arabs for us, and give us good intelligence in addition. Other nations may flip off the US, but not Israel.
Not to mention all the medical advances, Nobel Prizes, cutting edge research, worldwide banking connections, and US taxes we Jewish people pay...
Jewish supremacists are just as ugly and distasteful as white supremacists. You just wear a yarmulke on your skinhead.
Jewish supremacists are just as ugly and distasteful as white supremacists. You just wear a yarmulke on your skinhead. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is really not the same. We are fighting for survival. Our contributions to the world are irrefutable.
Hey JL how come you aren't back in your homeland kicking Palestinian ass?
Hey JL how come you aren't back in your homeland kicking Palestinian ass? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If they would give me a job blowing shit up, I'd do it!!
Quit hiding here home, and get into the shit.
Quit hiding here home, and get into the shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many 68 year olds do you think they want in combat?