interesting predictions

I dated a girl in college who became a vegetarian because of global warming. The theory is cut the cow/pig out of the food chain and eat the grain/veg that those animals eat. She could feed herself and use less resources. She was batshit crazy but the sex was great!!! Originally Posted by Snafu75
No one ever mentions the endless miles of farting buffalo herds that once roamed the country.

I blame them.
Lol sir that's methane another source of btu...Also in africa they use dried cattle dung to light up the stove... source of btu....
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2017, 04:18 AM
Well

Attachment 623589

Glad you agree, "it's hopeless". Never said one word about the President.
Cheers mate. We need some pussy!! Originally Posted by Sig9er
That poor duck. Looks like she's toftt. lol.

Anyone know if biofuels are carbon nuetral, or close to it?
That poor duck. Looks like she's toftt. lol.

Anyone know if biofuels are carbon nuetral, or close to it? Originally Posted by pxmcc
I think that's Biggie Smalls, behind the BK dumpster on Bissy. LOL

Not sure on the biofuels, mate.......... last my landscaper said they fucked up his weedeater. I'd ask him, but I haven't seen him the last couple weeks.... of shit? Anybody know if ICE has a 'Items for Sale' website?

LMAO, be a good place to pick up some lawn equipment, cleaning supplies, tamale oven.........
Pxmcc bio fuels are clean burning to the extend that is why they were introduced in California to suppirt the smog issue and furthermore to meet the requirements of scaqmd air quality standards also sir siege let's not make of people under stress we let them come in now we are after them it's a joke. Also I have observed the guys wield on my lawn better integrity and family life with a smile and has learned to live under little means. Just my thought do not feel offended. Cheers
Sorry to give you the wrong impression there, mate. I like long walks, puppy dogs, snuggling and just listening, too. See, we have way more in common than you thought.

xoxo
Sorry to hijack the thread...And appologies for the typos in my post above eating sandwich and typing with one hand...

Thanks sig like it peace. Two thoughts I should share with you are:

Sensitivity: I was posted in Africa, we ate at expensive places and returned hone from their with a security detaail assigned to us. We were lavish. We passed through a place where hotels threw their unused food that was not cosnumed meeting western standards.dogs and little kids used to scavenge for food. One day I really got upset and I told the chief of security to stop the car so that we can distribute the food we packed for home. He declined and he worked for me and i wanted to fire his ass at return. I got a vote of 1 to 7 against for endangering others lives.

One day on the same route I did not see any kids next to the dumpsters but blood and dogs. I enquired and I was told rebels attacked the position for food and killed 16 kids. So the kids do not go there any more for the time being...

It changed my life and towards the lavish ness we all experience in our lives...

So when I see people working hard and delivering results I reward them generously...and at times I have found people with little means are happier and tighter as a family...cheers mate...
Sorry to hijack the thread...And appologies for the typos in my post above eating sandwich and typing with one hand...

Thanks sig like it peace. Two thoughts I should share with you are:

Sensitivity: I was posted in Africa, we ate at expensive places and returned hone from their with a security detaail assigned to us. We were lavish. We passed through a place where hotels threw their unused food that was not cosnumed meeting western standards.dogs and little kids used to scavenge for food. One day I really got upset and I told the chief of security to stop the car so that we can distribute the food we packed for home. He declined and he worked for me and i wanted to fire his ass at return. I got a vote of 1 to 7 against for endangering others lives.

One day on the same route I did not see any kids next to the dumpsters but blood and dogs. I enquired and I was told rebels attacked the position for food and killed 16 kids. So the kids do not go there any more for the time being...

It changed my life and towards the lavish ness we all experience in our lives...

So when I see people working hard and delivering results I reward them generously...and at times I have found people with little means are happier and tighter as a family...cheers mate... Originally Posted by Caligula1
Sir, I thank you for your compassion. Parallel experiences we share; thank God mine was not in Africa. What it did was bring great distaste for people who break the laws and rub it in our faces. (Funny thing to say on a hooker board) I have seen pimps, drug dealers and thugs work hard and deliver results, too. But I will still lessen my grief by making fun of their asses. If we don't find humor in the midst of our pains........ well what fiber are we comprised of?

Cheers
Sig loved the note sir. You are a good man. Cheers to you best wishes on your endeavors.
If you're burning something it produces heat and therefore contributes to "global warming".
All the man made global warming advocates should hook up propane refrigerators and leave the door open.