Favorite Blowjob Position

Depends on the lady and what I'm after that day. I don't have a single favorite for all occasions, but a couple that stand out in my memory are 69 with hair pulling along with the bobbing, and on bent over on her knees in front of a seated me with a mirror behind for an excellent view to accompany the fun.
Oh cock worship by far......which you've performed for me several times Caitie Mae. Followed by the subsequent release on your tongue, face, chin, hair and boobs. Yowsa!

But I am getting older and the Hover is great too!
The Face Thrust😅
Oh cock worship by far......which you've performed for me several times Caitie Mae. Followed by the subsequent release on your tongue, face, chin, hair and boobs. Yowsa!

But I am getting older and the Hover is great too! Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
It's been a long time, TrailBlazer. You might want to come get a refresher.
I would love to add my vote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a question for the ladies as well as the gentlemen on the board, but the rest of you are welcome to chime in as well. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
I guess I qualify as the latter.

Soixante neuf sounds very exciting in theory, but tended to not work out as well for me in practice. Probably because it's difficult to truly focus on both what I'm doing and what I'm feeling from what she's doing.

The Hover tended to be the most common in my experience. I generally left it up to the lady and most seemed to prefer that. Maybe because they don't have a submissive streak, or just because, in P4P, they prefer to maintain control in general, for the obvious reasons. In any event, definitely enjoyable.

The others can be a lot of fun, too, IF - and it's an important qualification - the lady enjoys/prefers them. I don't know that the physical sensation is any better, but they add the psychological dominant/submissive factor. Which is something I found - with a lady who enjoys - more enjoyable than I anticipated. But since most ladies appear not to prefer this, I left the choice up to her rather than suggesting something she might be uncomfortable with. Even if I suspected a slight submissive streak, I didn't suggest unless she specifically brought it up. *shrug* Overly cautious about not being a pushy client, I guess.

I only experienced the Face Thrust once. Definitely a memorable experience, although you have to be careful to not get carried away and thrust too hard, because she is very vulnerable in that position, with the client's weight holding her down. She (long since retired) was very petite. I wasn't. But it seemed to work out well.

Deep Thrust a few times, although I only recall with one particular lady (long since retired). Fun, although it could be awkward and require me to squat a bit depending on the height of the bed.

Cock Worship a bit more often, including once in the after-play shower, when she first joined me in the shower and then got carried away. I didn't think I'd be able to come a second time, but something about that . . . And several times with the lady who enjoyed Deep Thrust; she also liked to enhance the dominant/submissive component of Cock Worship. She would be blindfolded, with her wrists tied, when I walked in. (Which also meant leaving a key to the room somewhere for me, so she didn't need to open the door in that condition.) Had me maneuver her from the bed to the floor on her knees to begin (and back to the bed - or elsewhere - and preferred position, when I was ready to fuck). Encouraged me to use my hands to firmly hold and guide her head. It probably was a fairly minor excursion into B&D, but as far as I'd ever been. Certainly not necessary, or even desired, all the time, but it could be a fun change of pace. Of course, I was comfortable with it because she brought up and suggested all of it.

But really the overall style and approach by my partner tended to be much more important than the choice between these options. Some of the Hover experiences were incredibly memorable even if, compared to the other options, it might seem a bit basic/plain vanilla.

Thinking about all this is almost enough to bring me out of retirement.
Cock Worship. definitely cock worship. "That's a good girl.......follow instructions, and keep your eyes on mine. Just. Like. That. That's a good girl."
1. The gentlemen standing up,
2. I am on my knees
3. A full length mirror (for his viewing entertainment).
1. The gentlemen standing up,
2. I am on my knees
3. A full length mirror (for his viewing entertainment). Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx

I remember you BJS like it was yesterday!!!!! Mmmmm
I love hanging my head off the bed and letting him go in as deep as I allow.. but that's just me
I love hanging my head off the bed and letting him go in as deep as I allow.. but that's just me Originally Posted by Harley*Jayden
I'd love to see that!
I like for a man to lay on his back with me laying on my stomach right in front of him. Easy access to everything It's better for me to do it that way, beacause it's easier to deepthroat the whole thing and swallow all the warm milk

Nyna
Cock worship. Me kneeling on the bed. Her in doggie facing my cock, engulfing it, looking up at me while i reach over and grab her ass and shove her deeper into my cock. Slapping her ass and licking my finger so i can play with her clit or starfish.
The view from the top, staring at her figure. Sexy structure of her back, leading to her hips and arched ass. Legs spread a bit apart so i can see her sexy feet.
OMG im cumming as i type.....ok no im not but u get the jizz. <- haha
Melanie... id love to try that position with you!
Mary Beth.. wow..on ass!!!