Should "Trans Women" Be Allowed To Compete Athletically Against Biological Women?

• grean
  • 03-05-2019, 06:52 AM
are you sure? it was referenced that a man as a woman tried to enter the female bodybuilding contest.

I've not heard one where a female as a man entered any other sport.

that said...

giving drugs to either sexes defeats the purpose of having a drug free athletics. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, I'm not sure. Then again he or she or what ever doesn't seem to be either...
Thanks. But I found that survey lacking. They did some statistical analysis based on other surveys.

This is a media driven 'panic' issue ("transgenderism"), like AIDS in the US. Near the beginning of the AIDS cycle, HIV infection rates were over represented. The media went nuts. A close look at the CDC stats bears this out. Many of the rates are "guesstimates". For a long time white female non intravenous drug users where pegged at a thousand cases(or something like that). Almost all estimated.

It's just that everyone now has a smart phone and social media accounts.

Long story short, this very small minority with a very loud voice is trampling over the rights of legitimate women - all with the govt's and media's approval.
Since we on the subject of polls maybe there should be a DOTY poll
If we can have a Gay President like Trump I don't think is really matters if some "guy" hits golf balls from the girls tee. You right wing loons never fail to surprise me Originally Posted by themystic
Obummer is gay and you had no problem with that!!
  • grean
  • 03-05-2019, 08:54 AM
Thanks. But I found that survey lacking. They did some statistical analysis based on other surveys.

This is a media driven 'panic' issue ("transgenderism"), like AIDS in the US. Near the beginning of the AIDS cycle, HIV infection rates were over represented. The media went nuts. A close look at the CDC stats bears this out. Many of the rates are "guesstimates". For a long time white female non intravenous drug users where pegged at a thousand cases(or something like that). Almost all estimated.

It's just that everyone now has a smart phone and social media accounts.

Long story short, this very small minority with a very loud voice is trampling over the rights of legitimate women - all with the govt's and media's approval. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your right. There is a lot of fire and fury about a very small population.
If we can have a Gay President like Trump I don't think is really matters if some "guy" hits golf balls from the girls tee. You right wing loons never fail to surprise me Originally Posted by themystic
Off topic, insulting, RTM'd
Shhhhh....

Men are talking.
I'm an extreme right winger but I love lesbian women who are occasionally bisexual and welcome me to have sex with them and their girlfriends...

I'm an open minded SOB.
I'm an extreme right winger but I love lesbian women who are occasionally bisexual and welcome me to have sex with them and their girlfriends...

I'm an open minded SOB. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Off topic, insulting, RTM'd Originally Posted by gnadfly
Snowflake
Ask TM - rumor has it - he's a trans woman.
heh heh!

they aye count went up to 4.

seriously????? 4 of you think male trannys should be in female athletics? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

aye count is now 5!