Which is worse..ShitStain, Assup, Lube MyAss or SissyChaps?

• R.M.
  • 03-28-2017, 10:34 PM
Fat Bastard is far the worst. I think he and Sister ChapStick would make a fab couple on the DL. I really don't think Yapp Up is so bad. I would miss him...
Fat Bastard is far the worst. I think he and Sister ChapStick would make a fab couple on the DL. I really don't think Yapp Up is so bad. I would miss him... Originally Posted by R.M.
You are very close to taking a vacation with Waco kidd keep the insults coming !
Fat Bastard is far the worst. I think he and Sister ChapStick would make a fab couple on the DL. I really don't think Yapp Up is so bad. I would miss him... Originally Posted by R.M.
I think you and Cherie would make a fine les couple of two women way past their prime who screwed up their lives and can't go out and earn a decent living. I would cut you some slack if you 21 years old but you are nearly 50 is look where your life is leading you ? You have to be a hooker to make ends meet very sad so sad 😭
  • R.M.
  • 03-28-2017, 11:15 PM
You know what's sad? Look in the mirror if you can reach it. I bet that's a challenge huh?
When are you going to come up with some new insults? You are stale just like your lies. If you want to keep pointing a finger and all the men in the section just laugh at you and stupid you sound. Big mob guy. Blah Blah blah. You up late so you can tranny troll? Um why do they call you a stolen Valor?
You know what's sad? Look in the mirror if you can reach it. I bet that's a challenge huh?
When are you going to come up with some new insults? You are stale just like your lies. If you want to keep pointing a finger and all the men in the section just laugh at you and stupid you sound. Big mob guy. Blah Blah blah. You up late so you can tranny troll? Um why do they call you a stolen Valor? Originally Posted by R.M.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

You started all of this shit, as you've done in other forums.

Don't play the injured party here, Princess.
  • R.M.
  • 03-29-2017, 10:36 AM
Link please.
You are very close to taking a vacation with Waco kidd keep the insults coming ! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
More like you are on a vacation. Too bad you can't reply but you should have kept your mouth shut and only open it for eating all that pasta you dumbass. Enjoy jacking off.
  • R.M.
  • 03-29-2017, 11:13 AM
Don't you must have cock to jack off first?
Don't you must have cock to jack off first? Originally Posted by R.M.
Does a quarter inch hardon count as having one? by the way you are fucking gorgeous.
  • R.M.
  • 03-30-2017, 07:40 AM
What's good for the gose is good for the gander...

You started all of this shit, as you've done in other forums.

Don't play the injured party here, Princess. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good morning love bug. I love it when you call me Princess. Did you know you are the only gentleman that kept his word on his bet? I really respect that and says a lot about your character traits. I always give credit where its due. I would eat Tacos with you any day.

Does a quarter inch hardon count as having one? by the way you are fucking gorgeous. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Quarter inch doesn't get much love. Thank you very much for your kind words.
More like you are on a vacation. Too bad you can't reply but you should have kept your mouth shut and only open it for eating all that pasta you dumbass. Enjoy jacking off. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I can't believe the ignoramus lasted as long as he did, lol.

Jim