the cute papi does not honor review specials

Hey babe, I'll vouch for you...what's the review special again?!

I'm the newbie and he's the member which seems to make everything acceptable, I'm so sorry eccie that Iposted on a guy who screwed me out of $40 and review. Clearly im wrong lol. Keep up the good work papi Originally Posted by rent a hottie
^^^thats my thinking. Poor poor communication. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
.....but sex is the universal language.
To top it off he says if I expose him I will get banned which I guess he thinks because I'm new I won't know any better Originally Posted by rent a hottie

Yeah I thought she going to post my phone number as well Originally Posted by the cute papi

Thanx for clarifying. I was bout getting ready to start calling you Nino Brown. Talk about gangsta
If the agreement was for him to write a same day review, he should have done it. She offered him the cake and he ate all of it without any hesitation or rain check, in that case he owes her a review....easy!!
Jesus H.Tebow on a fucking stick.....
If the agreement was for him to write a same day review, he should have done it. She offered him the cake he ate it all of it without any hesitation or rain check, in that case he owes her a review....easy!! Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
At this point...I'd just green dot her forty bucks and save my time. She's got all the publicity she needs out of this one. (probably bad...but publicity is publicity. Her inbox is probably blowing up.)

edit: damn,...I typed in green dot one word and got: ********
If the agreement was for him to write a same day review, he should have done it. She offered him the cake and he ate all of it without any hesitation or rain check, in that case he owes her a review....easy!! Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
Of all the comments I've read you're spot on 100%. It really is that easy. In most of these cases the something came up excuse just doesn't pass the smell test.
I'm the newbie and he's the member which seems to make everything acceptable, I'm so sorry eccie that Iposted on a guy who screwed me out of $40 and review. Clearly im wrong lol. Keep up the good work papi Originally Posted by rent a hottie

This attitude will ruin your buisness before it even starts... Word of advice and $40 isn't nothing to be complaining about at least you got the $200.... Goodluck maybe rent a new attitude
I think we all pretty much agree that he SHOULD have written the review. We're not absolving him of responsibility here. But since we can't force him to uphold his end of the deal, we were more concerned with trying to offer her advice to avoid the situation in the future, and to avoid the negative press of posting threads like this.

The "something came up" excuse is pretty weak. He knew he made a deal. The comment on her WW thread was at least a nice touch and was SOMETHING, but he really should have sent a quick email or text of apology ASAP letting her know he'd get on it as soon as he could. A deal is a deal, and men and women alike should be more concerned about standing by their word.
I think we all pretty much agree that he SHOULD have written the review. We're not absolving him of responsibility here. But since we can't force him to uphold his end of the deal, we were more concerned with trying to offer her advice to avoid the situation in the future, and to avoid the negative press of posting threads like this.

The "something came up" excuse is pretty weak. He knew he made a deal. The comment on her WW thread was at least a nice touch and was SOMETHING, but he really should have sent a quick email or text of apology ASAP letting her know he'd get on it as soon as he could. A deal is a deal, and men and women alike should be more concerned about standing by their word. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

^ Spot on. Y'all gave her sound advice. The review special should really be thought out because it seems to be nothing but a lose lose situation since all you're doing is asking for a positive review in exchange for a discount. If the review ends up being a NO then all hell will break loose if it's a YES then the guys may not trust the reviewer because he was basically paid to say "YES".
Why are y'all still speculating and putting words in their mouths? They both lost their damn minds...her with posting this thread, and agreeing to do a review discount...him for negotiating her posted rate, and threatening her with a banning without having a fucking clue what the rules say...

This is all from their posts...why y'all keep making shit up and playing the "if it was this" game...morons...
just write a damn review real quick, won't hurt you...but then again her writing this post so fast will probably make him so salty that he will never write it
What's a review special?
If the agreement was for him to write a same day review, he should have done it. She offered him the cake and he ate all of it without any hesitation or rain check, in that case he owes her a review....easy!! Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
He owes her a review yes. But just like in a hookers life things come up that might hinder the time it will take to write said review.

But him replying to this the times he did kind of threw that out the window. Just like when the hookers NCNS's yet shockingly gets a review for the exact day the trick had an appointment where she NCNS'ed..

EDIT: And if $40 bucks is going to break you.. Yeah do I even need to say it?
Why are y'all still speculating and putting words in their mouths? They both lost their damn minds...her with posting this thread, and agreeing to do a review discount...him for negotiating her posted rate, and threatening her with a banning without having a fucking clue what the rules say...

This is all from their posts...why y'all keep making shit up and playing the "if it was this" game...morons... Originally Posted by Wakeup
food for thought: