Coed Houston = Playground Of Hate

Why do you think he's planning his trip? Originally Posted by tbone2u
I call bullshit on that as well.....
Of course I dont include myself...and of course I know people try to make superfluous claims about SC's posting habits and style. Fact is it takes me 20 seconds to post what it may take ypu 10 - 20 mins...but the real separator is that you guys are totally 100% overly emotional about the bs on this site whereas I dont give a fuck. Yall live eat and breathe SC even when yall arent on this muthafucker...and for those exhibiting such behavior they're categorized as no lifers. I don't fall into that category. I don't whine and complain daily and to mods about threads and posts..none of it means a dam thing to me. It seems to mean the world to you guys. That's the difference. I dont get why yall are so emotionally invested in how people post as long as you arent being hurt in any way. If you feel odd topic and bs threads are hurting you then there's something that just ain't right. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
blah blah blah..... Nothing of substance! sc you give a f### Why else would you be on here 24/7 race baiting and posting dribble! We caught you in another lie about your points! Unless you were admitting to your other handles??
You can choose sc! Was it another lie? Or admission of your other handles?