The roundest, softest and biggest booty

Colby's ass is pretty magnificent too.
My ATF has an AMAZING booty. But I don't think mine is too bad either Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Now that is a beautiful view!
My ATF has an AMAZING booty. But I don't think mine is too bad either Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Oh that view is awesome!
Now which of these lovely ladies are into spankings, "real" spankings!!! I must say, this thread excites me!!!
Thank you sweetheart! My ass cheeks are ready for your strong grip!

I believe yohimbebrother can take the heat! He has got the stamina to handle both of us. This, I do know. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
challenge accepted! hell yea BSB and EVA we must make it happen early 2015.
The two gorillas hanging off your back award goes to
1) Toya Angel
2) Queen Vanessa LeVeax
3) BSB

No specific order and this would be my dream 3 some
OMG.... so i was searching my name and seen this thread and i have to say thanks!!! I am not the best booty out there but i can say i do have a nice ass.. wish we had more booty lovers out there! also that left cheek right cheek gets them every time..

I don't think 'soft' is the right word. There should be some firmness to it. Of course, the skin covering the booty is soft, but that's where it stops. It can't be SQUISHY soft (if your ass has no muscle tone, it's squishy soft).

In no particular order, and only going by ones I've seen in person.

BrittnanyBigBooty
April Rayne
Sexy Carly

I know I'm forgetting somebody(ies). I'll add them when it comes to me. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
This is an excellent thread and should be encouraged!
OMG.... so i was searching my name and seen this thread and i have to say thanks!!! I am not the best booty out there but i can say i do have a nice ass.. wish we had more booty lovers out there! also that left cheek right cheek gets them every time.. Originally Posted by BrittnanyBigBooty
Oh, you're being waaay too modest, so I'll gladly boast on your behalf. You can't see your own ass in the purest form, and that is live, in 3D, and outside your body. Sure, there are mirrors, but they don't TRULY replicate what a second set of eyes see.

I know it's been a while since I've seen you, but, there are just some asses that you JUST...DON'T...FORGET.