Follow up to a simple question; do you think George Zimmerman has been treated fairly since his acquittal?

i hear the Zim is going to be the new Captain America in the upcoming Avengers movie. Originally Posted by JCM800
I would imagine that Zimmerman would not drive off without helping you, even if he was aware of your immature rants regarding his character ... or your skin tone.

I realize that may be difficult for you to swallow, much less ingest, but choke on it. Ok?

Hopefully he will drive by while you are suffocating, and not someone from the Martin family.
yeah, who knows

.....but how many people did he drive by and not help before he stopped to rescue that family trapped in a burning vehicle?
He just ran them off the road so he could help them.
yeah, who knows

.....but how many people did he drive by and not help before he stopped to rescue that family trapped in a burning vehicle? Originally Posted by JCM800
Probably fewer than you OR I.

But I would prefer that he not stop to help me, if it meant delaying him from extracting children from a burning vehicle.

And since I believe in the general good of most people, I would like to believe that most others would feel the same, with the exception ..

.. of you and some of the others on here who have a sorry-ass, unfortunate attitude about people.
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2013, 06:33 AM

Hopefully he will drive by while you are suffocating, and not someone from the Martin family. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you predicating that the Martin family would not help a person in need?

Is that because they are black?

We are all racist LL, some more so than others it appears!

.. of you and some of the others on here who have a sorry-ass, unfortunate attitude about people. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Kinda like you do of the Martin family.

I would imagine that Zimmerman would not drive off without helping you, even if he was aware of your immature rants regarding his character ... or your skin tone.

I realize that may be difficult for you to swallow, much less ingest, but choke on it. Ok?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAF

yeah, who knows

.....but how many people did he drive by and not help before he stopped to rescue that family trapped in a burning vehicle? Originally Posted by JCM800
all of them. all of the ones that didn't roll their cars at least.

He just ran them off the road so he could help them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
prove it, idiot.
And since I believe in the general good of most people, I would like to believe that most others would feel the same, with the exception ..

.. of you and some of the others on here who have a sorry-ass, unfortunate attitude about people. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Probably fewer than you OR I.

But I would prefer that he not stop to help me, if it meant delaying him from extracting children from a burning vehicle.

Yeah, your belief in the general good of most people has been right out there on display today.....asshat.

>>>>#1: Have you taught public school in a minority dominated school?
#2: Have you tried to hire minority members of the workforce and keep them working?
#3: In a severe economic downturn with high unemployment who goes back to work first?
#4: "The Man" said his "ObamaCare" would reduce the deficit and increase jobs!
#5: Do you think the Black community selected Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson?
#6: The Black community didn't even select Obaminable ...
#7: You don't know what the solution is?

Burning buildings, destroying businesses and others' property, threatening to kill people, name calling, and screaming is NOT "TALKING"! That's been going on for 6 plus years ... before Martin was killed. Martin's killing is just an excuse to start acting badly.<<<<<<
Yeah, your belief in the general good of most people has been right out there on display today.....asshat.

>>>>#1: Have you taught public school in a minority dominated school? have you?
#2: Have you tried to hire minority members of the workforce and keep them working? have you?
#3: In a severe economic downturn with high unemployment who goes back to work first? not social welfare bums on Obammyfare they already have "jobs" as welfare bums.
#4: "The Man" said his "ObamaCare" would reduce the deficit and increase jobs! NOT!
#5: Do you think the Black community selected Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson? No, but they keep listening to these two idiots, why is that?
#6: The Black community didn't even select Obaminable ... WTF?
#7: You don't know what the solution is? and you expect anyone to think YOU do?

Burning buildings, destroying businesses and others' property, threatening to kill people, name calling, and screaming is NOT "TALKING"! That's been going on for 6 plus years ... before Martin was killed. Martin's killing is just an excuse to start acting badly.<<<<<< Originally Posted by timpage

i crown you Libtard asshat of the day. and a hypocrite on top.

Sounds like he was following suspicious looking burning vehicles.

Good thing he didn't have any reporters with him ... Or his gun!

That family might have kicked his ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
sounds like you also need an asshat award! ENJOY!

by the AOTUS no less .. such an honor!

LMAF

all of them. all of the ones that didn't roll their cars at least.

prove it, idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Humor escapes you right? ass hat
Humor escapes you right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
wonderful. given a lack of anything intelligent to say, you resort to crass humor on a subject that there's nothing humorous about .. at all.

proves my point. i now award you a very special asshat award!

wonderful. given a lack of anything intelligent to say, you resort to crass humor on a subject that there's nothing humorous about .. at all.

proves my point. i now award you a very special asshat award!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

My god another liberal fucktard you take yourself way too serious this is a hooker board.
i crown you Libtard asshat of the day. and a hypocrite on top.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Shouldn't you be posting up that President Obama is a N####r? Like you did before? I am proud and pleased to be on the opposite side of any issue with you. Fucking ignorant racist redneck piece of shit.
Are you predicating that the Martin family would not help a person in need? No

Is that because they are black? No
Originally Posted by WTF
When the Martins publicly and honestly discuss why they were not together and why their son was not living with them (either one of them), but was living with a non-family person, then I may modify my impression of them as self-centered, self-anointed victims, who are seeking to reap benefits from the death of their son, who they apparently either rejected because of his behavior or were unable to control. If they would not expend the effort to give their son some direction, guidance, and discipline, they I don't see them going out of their way to help others.

That has nothing to do with race, color, or any of your obsessions.