S.O.S I NEED A PLACE TO RENT

You know there is an actual solution to this problem I think I'll post, so it can get archived for posterity. Google 'online paystub generator,' and offer 2 months rent for security deposit if your credit is bad (or nonexistent). It works, I know many people who do this. It may not be the right thing to do, but I think we're all a little morally ambiguous here.
Sorry-- got to correct the spellilng.

Its called a "Whored" Originally Posted by GracePreston

This made my day.^
You know there is an actual solution to this problem I think I'll post, so it can get archived for posterity. Google 'online paystub generator,' and offer 2 months rent for security deposit if your credit is bad (or nonexistent). It works, I know many people who do this. It may not be the right thing to do, but I think we're all a little morally ambiguous here. Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
Surely they call the purported employer to verify employment.
Oh please... the art of fact checking is lost!
You would be surprised to find out how few people check these kind of references in apartments or rental properties.
Most of the time these poor employees are doing the work of 3 or 4.
I am sure this is done all the time
Surely they call the purported employer to verify employment. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Oh no, it doesn't even have to be the name of a real company! Tested and true, I promise.
Sorry... double post