feel free to flame

Can't live with them, can't pay the bills without them? Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
Actually, hobbyists make up a small percentage of any woman's clientele. She just has to learn that.

Viability is in the eye of the beholder. I don't always list a phone number. But when I do, it rings with gents that don't mind being screened.
Well I'm certainly glad I passed your screening Eva

For the ladies on this thread: do you take p411 oks alone as an invitation to check with those providers to learn more about a potential client? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Your screening was special - hence us chatting it up months in advance
Your analogy is not apt.

Tips are expressions of generosity. Which was my point. You sound as if you lack generosity. You sound as if you take but do not give. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Sometimes.... people just say things to spark controversy smh! And try their best to put someone down when they don't anything up... But yet put anything up except stupidity. Especially negative shit . People don't like good stuff . Smh.

What I voice came from me... Which means that's the way I felt. That's my right sweetie. If one doesn't agree then so be it. I was just making it known in my heart (that should be a beautiful thing!).... If one feels the need to voice their concern! (the lady in the original post /question).... Especially if she wants to feel protected of herself! Learn her. Get to know her! Then It wouldn't be too many girls missing or getting shot up!!! Jeesh she's being conscience about who her company is!

Most People are usually afraid to speak become people are afraid one will downgrade them. She didn't. But clearly she was put down.
See! That's the problem with perception. First if one was to read what is being said versus just wanted to share the opinion (most likely a negative opinion)... The guy stated "occasionally when he's single" so why is a made up wife even mentioned? Originally Posted by MissGeisha
I only hobby when single. The mention of being single only explained the distance between hobby encounters. Also never mentioned a wife.

Secondly, clearly he's been looking - which is why he made reference to some woman finally caught his attention. Third, hookers?? Why does a woman who value her time and choose to do whatever behind close doors classified as a hooker?? Originally Posted by MissGeisha
OP Never called anyone a "Hooker"

That shit kills me! Definitely makes me understand what mentality this individual has because it's all about the way someone perceives someone's that dictates ones action. You have no respect for ones time... Because at the end of the day.... Married or not... Single and ready to mingle or not .. Every man that contacts a provider is certainly missing something in his life! And that's where I or the next woman comes in to fill that void... Whether u met this woman online school, job, hobby lounge, friend of a friend or at the park... Doesn't matter! It's business and if one has something VALUABLE then u don't give it away for FREE! Either comply or keep it pushing. It's her safety and she's not willing to compromise that for anyone or any money being offered! Respect it or don't! It can be so simple but yet people make things so complicated. DROPS MIC

And.... If one has so careful on his own business or family matters and didn't want to really jeopardize that... Then u shouldn't be doing what is being offered or not! Everything in life has consequences. Don't be sorry just be careful! Originally Posted by MissGeisha
I will NOT see anyone with old references past 6 months. And also they have to be reputable reference. No bp, no agencies. Safety is the priority.
Actually, hobbyists make up a small percentage of any woman's clientele. She just has to learn that.

Viability is in the eye of the beholder. I don't always list a phone number. But when I do, it rings with gents that don't mind being screened. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Maybe this is a semantics thing....but who are the rest of your clientele if not hobbyists???
Maybe this is a semantics thing....but who are the rest of your clientele if not hobbyists??? Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
I'm not answering for Tiffani, but I am in the same boat that she's in. In Atlanta the popular board is TER. In the past I would post there and rarely get dates from there. Every now and then I'll get requests from P411. The vast majority of my dates come from Eros. More often than not those gentlemen know nothing of the different boards and have no idea what a review is. Which is a good thing for me. I think reviews are a necessary evil.
I write excellent reviews ... the afterlife allows plenty of time for thincking.
This is interesting. In particular because of the examples given for good clients that had gone bad. With the most recent story of the "High priced prostitute" that gave her client a lethal dose of heroine and calmly walked away, I wonder if more guys will not be so willing to trust a woman's reputation, as many women can't trust the men.

There was only one time that I felt so comfortable with a woman I gave her my name and showed her my DL right off the bat and repeated with her for years. She was just amazing, and more of a friend than a provider, and I can't say that for everyone else. If I were asked now to give that information by anyone else but her, then I would have no problem moving on. The point is that bad can happen on both sides of the fence. It's definitely an interesting topic.
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2014, 10:59 PM
I have been watching this thread with interest. I haven’t posted before this because I wasn’t sure I had the words right—and I may still not but I think they are close enough so I’ll try it.

First I’ll say I completely support any lady’s right to decide how she screens and what makes her comfortable enough to see a guy. If she wants references I don’t have, or information I am not comfortable giving, I move on to a lady who is more compatible with what I am comfortable providing. But a “6 month rule” has proven frustrating at times, especially in Texas.

I don’t meet a lot of new ladies any more. I prefer to revisit ladies I have known for years, and most are now “retired”, or at least firmly UTR. That has made it difficult at times for me to have enough “current” references for some of the ladies I would otherwise have liked to meet. It is not usually a problem, but I would say maybe 20% want references more recent than I can provide—especially when a lady wants recent references from other ladies in her city!

Maybe because I have missed out on seeing a few ladies I would like to have seen, the issue of “need references from the last 6 months”, or in a couple cases, “need references from within the last 30 days” can be frustrating. I had always hoped that dozens of OKs on P411 and D-C, coupled with my persona on the boards, plus the fair bit of information I am willing to provide would have been sufficient. Again, I am not begrudging any lady’s approach, but I am expressing some disappointment.
While I do understand your disappointment Old-T I do see the need to screen heavily. If I run into the situation as you have described I Walk ON. There are so many Ladies who would love to spend their time with me and likewise that I don't trip on it anymore. Do not take me the wrong way but if their standards are too high for me then I would not have a good time in their company to begin with. Just my opinion.
Sorry, but none of you will have my real name. I've done that in the past and won't happen again. See someone else? Perfectly fine with me.

Tell me your real life info if you choose because I'm betting that many of your regulars know plenty about several of your clients. Too many ladies are free with theirs, other hobbyists, and other providers information that I'm not too concerned about your comfort on that subject. Am I a psycho who will stalk you? or does my ass smell? or will I short your donation? Am I LE? Absolutely not. My hobby resume is fine and I absolutely deserve to see any of you. I'm not extremely attractive but I'm ok and in decent shape and I pay the full rate without haggling so several ladies have seen me more than once.

do you think because some has a current reference or review means the provider or the hobbyist hasn't been caught by LE and set a trap for you to get a lesser sentence? Think again.

Actually, several of you in this thread have agreed to see me. My last review was over 6 months ago and my last P411 ok is almost a year ago and I really racked up almost all of my ok's in my first year using P411 (25+ ok's). So with that said, I'm seeing some hypocrites in this thread and I'm not going to out them so don't ask. I reviewed my P411 views and stored PMs prior to this post and my ok's were definitely out of date by the providers standards previously posted. They also never asked for any additional information as they say they do in previous posts in this thread. However, they did message some of my ok's. Which is what I expect. Several of the ladies I contacted via eccie don't know my P411 info and visa versa so this would surprise them, I'm sure.

My take is that smooth sailings post on the hobbyist resume is more accurate than what is being let on by the providers. Which is as it should be in my opinion. However, after this post I may not be able to see y'all going forward. I'll chalk that up to both our losses if it occurs.

If I tell you something about myself. It's most likely that it's about someone I know or only partially true or not even about me. You'll have to guess...

Y'all play safe. This is an interesting thread. Thanks OP.
Well Jim I agree with what you feel comfortable with totally. I too have run into that problem sometimes (although rare) I just keep looking. Money speaks louder than words. If you feel you have the verification required and that is not acceptable enough for a Lady then In my opinion we would not have a good time seeing said Lady.
I'm not answering for Tiffani, but I am in the same boat that she's in. In Atlanta the popular board is TER. In the past I would post there and rarely get dates from there. Every now and then I'll get requests from P411. The vast majority of my dates come from Eros. More often than not those gentlemen know nothing of the different boards and have no idea what a review is. Which is a good thing for me. I think reviews are a necessary evil. Originally Posted by Ansley
My short answer, Ansley? Everyone else.

I have yet to meet a man that has regretted being screened by me. From my understanding, P411's male membership has yet to hit 50K. I haven't done the math, but I would imagine ECCIE's contributing membership is quite low in comparison to its actual membership. Writing reviews and being 'okay' for one lady to see doesn't mean you're the kind of man every woman wants to meet. This is just where some of you come to put your sociopathy and predatory behavior on display. Being a member of this board makes you no more safer or accountable for your actions than those for whom companionship is not a hobby, but a luxury.

Again, viable client is in the eye of the beholder.
What is acceptable behavior for one lady may not be acceptable behavior for another. The ladies tend to look at who the fucktard sees. They will contact the references, especially the ones they know then the chips fall where they may.