Newbe friendly but how about oldie friendly

LOL @ Reese!

Bubba, apology accepted, at least for me it is. Didnt know you were making a joke and I of all people who incredibly enjoys a sense of dry humor and exceptional sarcasm did not see it in your OP at all. But if it was just a bit of humor at OUR expense then no worries. Let's let the dogs lie, shall we. No discounts, but forgiveness is always given when asked for it. Ciao babe!

KKA

EDIT: PS to Bubba: I also think it was in poor taste because you are, afterall, a MOD and I think as a MOD you must be upheld to a certain type of behavior above the rest. Mods are scrutinized into being so and should be as they make and are here to uphold rules so to speak. If you dont want a bunch of people acting rudely and disrespectfully on the board- why do it oneself as a MOD, correct? Now.....

Let's be friends! And talk about nasty, filthy, sexual stuff instead! XOXOXOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

Very well said and lets remember mod pay sucks someone or a lot of someones are always pissed at you and things are taken out of context alot. But hey we are all human and far from perfect but being a mod is about balance and doing the right thing in the end

YAY for nasty hot sex stuff.....
well... I totally disagree with everything said!!! I have given this a lot of thought and it is why I am chiming in so late!!

I have decided to increase my rates for older gentlemen (AARP card carrying members) for the following reasons:

1. I have to be CPR trained and certified.
2. I have to carry a supply of Depends for those embarrassing moments.
3. I have to check his blood pressure prior to any physically exerting activity.
4. Does anyone realize how much it cost to keep nitroglycerin tablets nearby?
5. Denture cream in case his teeth fall out.
6. Constantly having to refill the stand-by oxygen tank.

Discount??? Hell no!! 50 bucks more, minimum!!

Starts today!!

Smooch!

Lea

(disclaimer: since so many people have a hard time with joking versus reality, the posted message above was written totally tongue in cheek.)
well...

I have decided to increase my rates for older gentlemen (AARP card carrying members) for the following reasons:

1. I have to be CPR trained and certified.
2. I have to carry a supply of Depends for those embarrassing moments.
3. I have to check his blood pressure prior to any physically exerting activity.
4. Does anyone realize how much it cost to keep nitroglycerin tablets nearby?
5. Denture cream in case his teeth fall out.
6. Constantly having to refill the stand-by oxygen tank.

Discount??? Hell no!! 50 bucks more, minimum!!

Starts today!!
Smooch!
Lea

(disclaimer: since so many people have a hard time with joking versus reality, the posted message above was written totally tongue in cheek.) Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
damn, lea, my age just priced me out of your market !! :^) :^) :^)

double damn, even if i bring all my meds and supplies, you'd prolly still charge more cos of the CPR skills!! :^) :^) :^)

ok, then, how much for just smooches??

(disclaimer: since so many people have a hard time with joking versus reality, the posted message above was written totally tongue in cheek.)
are you sure that was a tongue in your cheek :^) :^) :^)
age discrimination! if Rambo Creed can play the race card then I am playing the "youth card" damnit!
  • Deke
  • 05-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Please accept my apologies as well. As we get older and balder (in my case) we tend to make jokes at ourselves. Sincerely, didn't mean to offend anyone. But the part about paying for the hour and out in 10 minutes,...been there, done that,...my own fault!!
All of you ladies Rock, and I would love to meet more of you.
if any of yall ever come to houston, i give discounts for the older gentleman : ) too bad i missed the event last week : ( hopefully next time : )
age discrimination! if Rambo Creed can play the race card then I am playing the "youth card" damnit! Originally Posted by TexRich
ace in the hole...
I love Threads like this, it gives you some insight
on the providers POV & ATTITUDE. thank you ladies.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I think the insight to be gained into the ladies' point of view in this thread is good stuff indeed. Please don't miss the insight!

As far as attitude goes, I suppose a memo floating around the office about how you should be making less than your normal wage when servicing certain accounts would go over like a lead balloon with a fair amount of hobbyists, even if it was intended to be humorous.

I am the first one to try to keep things light and fun, but honestly I just didn't find it that funny. I found the topic to be offensive to the point to where I completely overlooked that it could even be funny.

Now what Lea said, THAT was funny, at least in the context of this already writhing trainwreck of an intended stab at humor.

Just had to get my $0.02 in before the thread got too old.

Lisa, I volunteer for the spankings committee!