MILF vs GILF

Go back a page. You’ll find it. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
I stand corrected. Bravo. *slow clap
hey im coming to town next week .. so round 2

I am down with Gina regardless of what acronym you use! Originally Posted by ivoryhammer
hey im coming to town next week .. so round 2

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You bring the sexy thigh highs and I will take care of the rest!
I'm a Milf/Gilf/Cougar or so I've been told!! I'm all Natural and have nothing saggy or worn out, if you'd like I'll make a Believer out of you!! Cum see or are you scared!!
Yes. I am a MILF GILF. And a GGILF
My 35 yr old son's wife has a 4 yr and 2 yr old grandkids. So that makes me a stepgreatgrandma
Lol
But I am still in great shape at 55. And can run sexual circles around alot of these young uns...lol
I'm a Milf/Gilf/Cougar or so I've been told!! I'm all Natural and have nothing saggy or worn out, if you'd like I'll make a Believer out of you!! Cum see or are you scared!! Originally Posted by JennaVee

Been there...done that, and Jenna speaks the truth! Doll, you're def a hot Milf/Gilf/Cougar!
Then she will become a cougar. Lol Originally Posted by DrBWC
Whaat lol I didn't know lol..
but only they will be on ,,nothing more

You bring the sexy thigh highs and I will take care of the rest! Originally Posted by ivoryhammer
but only they will be on ,,nothing more Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
just did my packing last night for dallas next week ..I put 3 set's in my bag ..so now you need to do the REST

Originally Posted by ivoryhammer
Fuck !!!

I love MILFS and worship GILFS !

However : my preference is for the extremely well endowed woman - nothing less than what Gina is sporting ! - to whom gravity has assisted.

Nothing finer to see still full saggy bosoms swaying back and forth. This is a rather recent obsession ( the saggy boobs ) as I have always adored huge natural bosoms. They movement, the bounce, the sway.. Oh ya !!!! Adorned with garters and hose, heels also... Fuck !!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2018, 09:22 AM
But I am still in great shape at 55. And can run sexual circles around alot of these young uns...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I became a believer that some older women do have it still, I have a regular that has early 20s equipment but has the experience of a pro. Best of both worlds!

Not every provider has what it takes, some men just settle for below average, I speak from experience
^^^ And that's the truth ^^^^^ some do most don't
just did my packing last night for dallas next week ..I put 3 set's in my bag ..so now you need to do the REST Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Reached out to plan with you on Switter. If you would rather me contact you here let me know.

And yes, I will bring the rest.
Fuck !!!

I love MILFS and worship GILFS !

However : my preference is for the extremely well endowed woman - nothing less than what Gina is sporting ! - to whom gravity has assisted.

Nothing finer to see still full saggy bosoms swaying back and forth. This is a rather recent obsession ( the saggy boobs ) as I have always adored huge natural bosoms. They movement, the bounce, the sway.. Oh ya !!!! Adorned with garters and hose, heels also... Fuck !!! Originally Posted by crashkopf
100% crashkopf.

I am a Gina fan boy. I try to get mine every time she is in town. Her figure is the epitome of what a milf is supposed to be. Think stifflers mom.