Alcee Hastings Drops it on Texas Like It's Hot

Poor Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the disgrace must be awful. Originally Posted by DSK
Poor DSK :AKA the Jewish Lawyer is pissing and moaning again.......
Actually, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, this is a more correct source:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...mp-recipients/

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Owsley County, Kentucky, targeted by you lib-retards and cited in your asinine article has a total population of 4,755 per the 2010 census. So go screw yourself, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The population is clearly stated in the article. I'm not sure what that has to do with it. As for your other point, it's not a more correct source. They're looking at different things. It's apples and oranges. Nice try, though.
The population is clearly stated in the article. I'm not sure what that has to do with it. As for your other point, it's not a more correct source. They're looking at different things. It's apples and oranges. Nice try, though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a congenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Only percentages are listed in the article and not the fact that they are lambasting a population of fewer than 5,000, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the only thing "different" is that your asinine article is misrepresenting the facts; whereas, PEW is clearly presenting a more factual picture of who is actually on the welfare roles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're a congenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Only percentages are listed in the article and not the fact that they are lambasting a population of fewer than 5,000, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the only thing "different" is that your asinine article is misrepresenting the facts; whereas, PEW is clearly presenting a more factual picture of who is actually on the welfare roles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If I wanted to know the percentage of people who have EVER used welfare, I would refer to your graph. But that's not what we were talking about. You have tried to muddy the waters by offering stats that have nothing to do with what we are talking about.
If I wanted to know the percentage of people who have EVER used welfare, I would refer to your graph. But that's not what we were talking about. You have tried to muddy the waters by offering stats that have nothing to do with what we are talking about. Originally Posted by WombRaider
PEW shows how your article misrepresented the facts; hence, it shows that you and the authors of your article are liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
PEW shows how your article misrepresented the facts; hence, it shows that you and the authors of your article are liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The facts were NOT mispresented. They were explicitly explained in the article. YOU are the one misrepresenting and you're an inveterate liar of known standing. It said that one of the biggest foodstamp counties in the country BY PERCENTAGE is majority white and republican. THAT is not a lie. That is absolutely true.
The facts were NOT mispresented. They were explicitly explained in the article. YOU are the one misrepresenting and you're an inveterate liar of known standing. It said that one of the biggest foodstamp counties in the country BY PERCENTAGE is majority white and republican. THAT is not a lie. That is absolutely true. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The facts were wholly misrepresented by that article in that the article ignored the demographics of who was actually disproportionately receiving government aid nationwide by inferring Owsley County, KY, (with its minuscule population) was representational of government aid distributed nationwide; so, you and the authors of your article are fuckin' liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The facts were wholly misrepresented by that article in that the article ignored the demographics of who was actually disproportionately receiving government aid nationwide by inferring Owsley County, KY, (with its minuscule population) was representational of government aid distributed nationwide; so, you and the authors of your article are fuckin' liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The demographics were they were white and republican. The article wasn't about nationwide, you inveterate jizzeater. The article was about one county. And it made that quite clear. The article didn't state it was about nationwide food stamp numbers. Only a fucking moron like you would make that inference.
The demographics were they were white and republican. The article wasn't about nationwide, you inveterate jizzeater. The article was about one county. And it made that quite clear. The article didn't state it was about nationwide food stamp numbers. Only a fucking moron like you would make that inference. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a dick-sucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your lying-ass article doesn't even mention "county" in its mutha fuckin' title; it says "country", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
Here's something for you to defend. Whites are the biggest food stamp moochers.

http://aattp.org/ts-official-white-f...n-the-country/

And one of the biggest food stamp counties in the country by percentage, is white and republican. Go figure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4585549.html

Two great examples of republitard voters in action. Defend that cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a dick-sucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your lying-ass article doesn't even mention "county" in its mutha fuckin' title; it says "country", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've lied again, you inveterate asshole. You've used the wrong article. You've used the AATTP article to rebut the wrong argument, dumbass.
You've lied again, you inveterate asshole. You've used the wrong article. You've used the AATTP article to rebut the wrong argument, dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're the lying jackass that cited the AATTP article to support your mendacious POV, and you and it were substantively refuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You're the lying jackass that cited the AATTP article to support your mendacious POV, and you and it were substantively refuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You cited the wrong article. Can't you even admit that much?
You cited the wrong article. Can't you even admit that much? Originally Posted by WombRaider

You and your AATTP article were thoroughly refuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You and your AATTP article were thoroughly refuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, it wasn't. You don't understand 'thoroughly' or 'refuted' if you believe that happened. The article said exactly what I stated that it said. The fact that you didn't like what it said is tough fucking shit. Wheres Lusty, the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard? Bring him out, you're getting old.
No, it wasn't. You don't understand 'thoroughly' or 'refuted' if you believe that happened. The article said exactly what I stated that it said. The fact that you didn't like what it said is tough fucking shit. Wheres Lusty, the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard? Bring him out, you're getting old. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a liar, and you and your AATTP article were thoroughly refuted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.